Have questions about cruising with MSC Cruises

ictdco

Thank you so much for a positive outlook on MSC, we (fiance/me/soon to be newborn- due to tommorow haha):D just booked 11 days on MSC for april out of europe (barcelona). Yes i know call us crazy, going with an 8 month old but we love to travel & hope to get our little one into it the earlier the better.

We did 12 nights italy & greece last year on celebrity & it was absolutely amazing. Im reading all these reviews on msc now and im scared to be honest. Although the majority I seem to find are USA sailing experiences. We make the best out of every vacation because its better than being at work! so im hoping to have a great time as well! I hope we made a good choice after all they are known for europe sailings

With your attitude, you will have a GREAT time on MSC. What ship? Enjoy Barcelona and the port is very close to Las Ramblas which is a street with many attractions, food, etc. If you go into Barcelona to spend a day or more, go to this site to read about the city and so many things to do and see.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g187497-Barcelona_Catalonia-Vacations.html

Then pick any link to see what it has to offer.

Poster said he'd never seen any cruise line do it, not MSC. Carnival does it, so does RC and Princess.

The title of the thread is "................cruising with MSC cruises". So my reply was absolutely pertinent.

With your attitude, you will have a GREAT time on MSC. What ship? Enjoy Barcelona and the port is very close to Las Ramblas which is a street with many attractions, food, etc. If you go into Barcelona to spend a day or more, go to this site to read about the city and so many things to do and see.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g187497-Barcelona_Catalonia-Vacations.html

Then pick any link to see what it has to offer.

Thanks!! We sure do hope to have an amazing time.. MSC orchestra is the ship, 11 day saling to italy france spain & malta...

Thanks for the link recommendation! This will be our third time visiting barcelona lol but im sure i can still read/find something I havent seen/done!! We will be staying 3 nights pre cruise and 1 night post. We absolutely love barcelona its one of our favorites. :)

Thanks!! We sure do hope to have an amazing time.. MSC orchestra is the ship, 11 day saling to italy france spain & malta...

Thanks for the link recommendation! This will be our third time visiting barcelona lol but im sure i can still read/find something I havent seen/done!! We will be staying 3 nights pre cruise and 1 night post. We absolutely love barcelona its one of our favorites. :)

We're doing an 11 night on Orchestra for Christmas. We've never sailed on her before, but we've been on her sister ship, Magnifica (will be again in 6 weeks time). We loved it! It's not too big and not too small. It's a different itinerary to yours as ours goes to the Greek Islands from Barcelona.

I hope you're planning to see Florence from Livorno - it's stunningly beautiful. We managed to book a tour with a Spanish company online which brought us to Pisa too, though we didn't have enough time there, unfortunately. We were the only 2 English speakers on the bus. We had the front seats reserved so the guide could speak to us after he addressed the rest of those onboard.

Taormina from Messina is great, too.

Best of luck with the baby - hope all goes well! :)