Pretty lanyards?

NinaColada

Adorable. I'm not at all crafty. I just have a Vera Bradley lanyard I use for everything including work. Maybe I'll order a new pattern for this next cruise. This one is Pink Swirls which was for breast cancer awareness.

6d26ccbc0b7e2989d41d024809f8ea35.jpg .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh! That is so pretty! Great work! Id totally wear that!

Thanks. A couple cruises ago I couldn't find my regular lanyard and I just took a long gold coloured chain necklace to loop through my card. Found it much more comfortable than the wider lanyards and it just looked like a chain when I wanted to tuck it in my shirt.

I've started working on a bracelets for two March birthday friends.

Coach Outlet Store is where I got mine. It has a "slide in" for the card and I'm able to slide my DL and a $20 for emergency when I get off the ship. I just drop it down under my t-shirt when I leave the ship. My daughters liked it so much, I went back and got one with a different print for each of them. Very lightweight too.

• 3 weeks later...
I have several lanyards from Lanyard Goddess very beautiful and some of her lanyard has a small watch as part of the chain very unique and very reasonable price as well.

http://etsy.me/2mNnf3N

https://www.etsy.com/listing/196721487/beaded-lanyard-breakaway-lanyard-id

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Gorgeous! Now I know what to request for my next birthday when my daughter asks for hints! Thank you! :D

You can also make a lanyard out of glasses straps; just buy a split ring to join the two ends and also put your card on the ring.

I used to make lanyards for myself for work back when I had to wear one. I did everything from little trade beads to turquoise to Swarovski beads for them. A co-worker thought one of them would make a nice glasses strap, so I made one. She had people comment on it around town. I ended up making some and having a local clothing store and a salon sell them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...