Non-beach activates Las Caletas

octoberdana

So our cruise line just opened up some more spots for Las Caletas on our Mexican Rivera cruise. The biggest issue for us we are not sit on the beach all day type of people. Is there other things to do at Las Caletas or would we be better off selecting a different excursion?

Las Caletas is indeed mostly beach (and food). Of course you can kayak, swim, have a massage etc. Also takes about 1 hour to go there and back by their boat sailing through the large bay.

If not interested in this, yes find another excursion.

Or simply take a bus or cab to oldtown and Malecon. Walk around there, see the nice church, have a meal and drink in one of the many places.

Las Caletas is most definitely a beach day, and we love it because we can just relax and enjoy the beautiful beach all day. There are other things to do, get a massage (additional cost), snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, etc., as well as eat and drink (of course), but the focus is simply lounging on the beach and relaxing.

Since you mentioned that you are not into this sort of beach experience, a different excursion would probably be more to your liking.

I agree with others. While there are other things to do, there are not enough to fill a whole day. If you don't enjoy the beach, you would be best off finding another excursion.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Really is mainly a beach day. My DW and friend did the cooking class for an interlude but mainly you eat , drink and relax on the beach.if the beach is not your thing I would consider the Malecon and old town for a visit.

• 2 weeks later...