Cost Cutting on P and O?

Bridget31

On qm2 if i remember right if you had a balcony you got robes and slippers may have changed now

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on QM2 in June inside cabin Britannia level....we had bathrobes and slippers !

• 2 weeks later...
The bathrobes are £19.99 each or two for £29.99. They are soft fabric and different from those supplied for use in cabins. Wash well and are comfortable to wear.

Hope this helps.:p

The only problem with the bought ones is that they are not very absorbant if you like to use them straight out of the shower. However, that might not be an issue for most as my showering arrangements are unusual as I tend to get out of the shower, put on the robe and go immediately out on to the balcony (if sunny) to dry.

On qm2 if i remember right if you had a balcony you got robes and slippers may have changed now

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on QM2 in March, Sydney to HK, Sheltered Balcony cabin - we had robes and slippers, not that we wore them.:halo: I have seen pax on the American Princess ships resplendent in their robes in the Horizon Court Buffet at Breakfast time, how trendy that is. lol.:eek:

Like me I am a size 4 and I think the slippers must have been about 9/10.

As I previously posted I'm a size 2 1/2. However, my son's partner is size 9, so I will pass them onto her. One holiday present sorted 😊