New to Oceania, Information Please

Marie50

Booked the Riviera for December 2018. Can you tell me what is included beverage wise without OLife. Also somewhere I read about gelato or ice cream and shakes. Are they additional? Also should you always make reservations for the various restaurants before the cruise and are they all included other than LaReserve and Privee. How far in advance can you do that? Are the art classes included or is there a fee for those?

Thank You.

ALL non alcoholic beverages including shakes, malts, coffee, espresso, soft drinks, bottled water, etc are included on O for all passengers (regardless of Olife offerings). Charges for alcohol, including specialty coffees with liquor are charged. Depending on your cabin/suite assignment level, you will be able to go online and book your specialty restaurant reservations in your booking and are included in your fare. See Oceania's faq's for info:

When can I make reservations in the specialty restaurant?

Specialty restaurant reservations may be made in advance in the Booked Cruises section of My Account on our website, or by phone, according to the schedule below, and may be changed up until 7 days prior to sailing. Reservations must be paid in full prior to making reservations. Reservations may also be made onboard. Guests with priority embarkation privileges (Concierge and above) will have Priority Reservations from 11:00am until 1:00pm in Polo Grill. Guests in other staterooms can make their specialty restaurant reservations from 1:00pm - 5pm.

Owner’s Suite, Vista Suite and Oceania Suite

Advance reservations may be made on the date final payment is due and has been received, which varies between 90 and 150 days, depending on length of sailing.

Penthouse Suite

Reservations may be made 75 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

Concierge Level Veranda

Reservations may be made 60 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

All Other Categories

Reservations may be made 45 days prior to sailing, if the booking is paid in full.

And no, the Artists loft classes are free.

Edited by Cruseforme
Added the fact that specialties are free.

At ports of call complimentary bottles of water will be on a table at the disembarkation area. There are also bottles of water in each cabin and the fridge will be stocked with beverages of your choice (subject to availability). Also, the gym and spa are stocked with complimentary "sports" drinks as well.

Booked the Riviera for December 2018. Can you tell me what is included beverage wise without OLife. Also somewhere I read about gelato or ice cream and shakes. Are they additional? Also should you always make reservations for the various restaurants before the cruise and are they all included other than LaReserve and Privee. How far in advance can you do that? Are the art classes included or is there a fee for those?

Thank You.

Good afternoon.

As luck will have it I've just posted a review of a visit I made to Oceania Marina - Riviera's sistership.

Here is the link if you are interested...

https://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2017/08/20/welcome-onboard-oceania-marina/

36486363391_b0d54c2504_z.jpg