Included drinks?

Priya2

We have only sailed with Celebrity previously and they don't include any drinks. I see from Azamara website that they include some. Premium Coffee and tea for instance, wine and beer. Do they include stocking of the fridge in the state room?

Edited by Priya2

We have only sailed with Celebrity previously and they don't include any drinks. I see from Azamara website that they include some. Premium Coffee and tea for instance, wine and beer. Do they include stocking of the fridge in the state room?

On our recent first cruise, there were items in the fridge that were not included (a couple different beers and wine). We just took them out. They also had soda in there, which is included, but we never drank it.

Azamara's included drinks are much wider than wine and beer. They include spirits, cocktails etc. This link takes you to the page that describes what's included. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages

Wines are two red, two white, a rose and sparkling wine each day.

Your fridge will have sodas in it that are included, but any alcoholic drinks in there are not included - they have to be paid for. However, because the ship's are small it's always easy to go to a bar to get a couple of drinks and take them back to your cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you all. Such helpful replies! 🙂 I can't find an alcohol free beer in the premium package either, so I have email Azamara querying it. I'll let you know what they say (are they usually responses to such emails?).

There is now a zero beer in the included drinks. I drank some on our last Azamara cruise in Oct/Nov 2016, but I can't remember the brand. It was so new as an included drink that a couple of waiters had to check with their supervisors that it was included.

There is now a zero beer in the included drinks. I drank some on our last Azamara cruise in Oct/Nov 2016, but I can't remember the brand. It was so new as an included drink that a couple of waiters had to check with their supervisors that it was included.

That's really good to hear. Oddly though, it still isn't there on the drinks list!