VIP Photo Sea Card Questions

pmb526

Can anyone share with me their experiences with this package (details copied below)? It sounds like a great deal but I am wondering if it really is "all inclusive"? Also, what do they mean by "the package applies only for one cabin"?

VIP Photo Sea Card â013 Save 40% Now

Capturing all the memories from your cruise vacation is fun and easy with this All Inclusive digital Photo Pass. Our photographers will catch all the highlights of your time onboard from the first day to the last, including embarkation, meeting the captain, and all the fun moments in between. You can download, edit and share your photos right away on your smart device, or print them at a disco...unted price at the kiosks in the photo shop onboard. Order your VIP Photo Sea Card now and receive a substantial discount on additional photos printed onboard. With this package, you can also access all of your photos online when you return home and create personal keepsakes from your vacation. All the photos of the cruise are offered on a digital file and the package applies only for one cabin. The package is available for each cruise including back to back sailings.

We have been told (after our TA checked) that it is all photos you and those in your cabin are in, including the specialty photos. This is also what the description alludes to

"photographers will catch all the highlights of your time onboard from the first day to the last, including embarkation, meeting the captain, and all the fun moments in between".

I called MSC and that was what I was told also- it included all photos of all guests in the cabin. Only one person in the cabin needs to purchase it but you will receive all of the photos of all of the individuals in the cabin.

Still seems way too good of a deal....

I am also interested in the details on this. Sounds like a great deal. Do they give you a wristband when you check in? If anyone has first hand experience with this, please share... Thank you in advance.

MY experience in july in Preziosa.

You buy 1 card per cabin. Everytime you are taken a photo you ask them to scan your seapass or a barcode they give you on embarcation day. Every photo is then uploaded to a webserver. You are given a card with a code that allows you to download each photo, I think they are available for a month after the cruise.

In practice, in the fiords, internet wasn't reliable, so they asked me to take to them every photo taken from us. At the last day they burned us 2 cdroms with all the photos.

In any case, the package is for your photos, only as downloadable files, and unlimited in quantity. I had around 250 photos in 15 days.

Hope it helps.

You buy 1 card per cabin. Everytime you are taken a photo you ask them to scan your seapass or a barcode they give you on embarcation day. Every photo is then uploaded to a webserver. You are given a card with a code that allows you to download each photo, I think they are available for a month after the cruise.

In practice, in the fiords, internet wasn't reliable, so they asked me to take to them every photo taken from us. At the last day they burned us 2 cdroms with all the photos.

In any case, the package is for your photos, only as downloadable files, and unlimited in quantity. I had around 250 photos in 15 days.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for that..that is FANTASTIC and def worth buying

Hope it helps.

Excellent. Thank you so much. I definitely think this is worth doing. Your review is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would keep watching. It was offered at the lower price, then disappeared altogether, then came back at the same lower price then went up in price. When it disappeared I was kicking myself for not repurchasing so when it came back I didn't wait long. Let's hope it goes back to the original price for you as they seem to be still trying to determine the appropriate price point.

• 1 month later...
I would keep watching. It was offered at the lower price, then disappeared altogether, then came back at the same lower price then went up in price. When it disappeared I was kicking myself for not repurchasing so when it came back I didn't wait long. Let's hope it goes back to the original price for you as they seem to be still trying to determine the appropriate price point.

Thanks, I’ll keep checking

• 2 weeks later...

The VIP Photo Sea Card is now completely gone from my prepaid area.....Have been watching to see if it will go back down to the 40% off but today when I checked its not available at all...can any one else still see it on their bookings. We are booked for 21st April - 5th May cruise on Seaside

Yea there is only 4 pre paid photo options available now on mine

- My Cruise Moments video package,

-My Cruise Moments Video,

-Pose, Choose, Share - Special Effects Digital Package

-Family Moments

Wonder if they have done away with the others all together or just as pre paid?

I am not good at cut and paste here there are other topics that give more details but basically ALL of your photos digital copies. Someone said CD I thought it might have been a USB drive but same photos as eveyo else just no physical prints

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums