Elite Perks

Nana57

Benefits are loaded on your Sea Pass card. Only use drink coupons when there are too many Elites for normal Happy Hour. You can bring a drink into Blu if they use the coupons. Can't if they have the normal Elite Hour.

We haven't sailed on Celebrity for 2 years. Do they still give coupons for 3 drinks at any bar? Can we bring our glass of wine into Blu?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Keep in mind the default is the CC Elite Cocktail hour, the three drinks is only when there are too many Elites on board like Orator said.

Guests are asked not to remove glasses from the Elite cocktail venue - but there are those who feel as if rules are not meant for them.

IF coupons are used, it does not include the Martini Bar. Coupons do not include premium drinks.

Get your wine with coupons at the Ensemble Bar and take it right into Blu. You will have it right away and do not have to wait for the wine waiter.

Guests are asked not to remove glasses from the Elite cocktail venue - but there are those who feel as if rules are not meant for them.

IF coupons are used, it does not include the Martini Bar. Coupons do not include premium drinks.

Get your wine with coupons at the Ensemble Bar and take it right into Blu. You will have it right away and do not have to wait for the wine waiter.

Since you mentioned waiting for the wine waiter, can you use a coupon to get a qualifying drink in Blu? Or do you have to go to a bar?

I've been on 11 Celebrity cruises and have only gotten coupons on one, which was a New England cruise. We did go to the Elite cocktail party, the bartender did not take our coupons on most nights. THere are only select bars which you can use th coupons.

If you have a drink pack there isn't any value to it unless you want to go to the lounge for the appetizers and to socialize with other elites.

We don't need the appetizers and will socialize with anyone even though they aren't "elite" 🤔🤗 so we usually go to any bar that is close.

Drink up 🍹🍸🍷🍺

I've been on 11 Celebrity cruises and have only gotten coupons on one, which was a New England cruise. We did go to the Elite cocktail party, the bartender did not take our coupons on most nights. THere are only select bars which you can use th coupons.

I agree with this, all our cruises and we have had the "other places 3" coupons once. And no, you can't take the drinks out of the lounge - but would you really want to teeter down the Loooong length of the ship with the drink in hand to save a few?

You don't have to "socialize" with anyone, you can just go and drink and sit by yourself. It's a nice perk.

If you have a drink pack there isn't any value to it unless you want to go to the lounge for the appetizers and to socialize with other elites.

We don't need the appetizers and will socialize with anyone even though they aren't "elite" 🤔🤗 so we usually go to any bar that is close.

Drink up 🍹🍸🍷🍺

I will drink to that!

I like to watch the people who get "busted" trying to take drinks out of the cocktail hour.

So we will get 3 coupons each and don't have to attend the elite cocktail lounge for a drink.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No the three drinks is only on cruises with a large number of elites. At the cocktail party you can have as many drinks as you wish.

So we will get 3 coupons each and don't have to attend the elite cocktail lounge for a drink.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have been on 19 Celebrity sailings and none of those sailings issued coupons. All the drinks were at the lounge where the Elite event was held. From my reading transatlantic sailings with many Elites are the sailings that have recieved the coupons. So don't count on getting coupons.

Since you mentioned waiting for the wine waiter, can you use a coupon to get a qualifying drink in Blu? Or do you have to go to a bar?

There are always exceptions to every rule. You can't use your coupon in the MDR or Blu or any restaurant. The coupon can only be used at certain bars between 5pm-7pm.

Please see posts #2 and #3 above... Once again, coupons are only used when the number of Elite, Elite +, and Zenith members aboard a specific sailing is apt to stretch the capacity of the venue used for the cocktail gathering [ie; on Solstice-Class ships, Sky Lounge]...

You won't know whether coupons will be used on your sailing until you board... Related information will be published in the welcome letter that you will receive from the Captain's Club Host/ess; it will be in your stateroom upon arrival......

New Elite here. Are they specific drinks or price limitations at the cocktail party?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

There is a drink menu, I don't have a copy of it but it includes a few wines, some cocktails, cosmos, appletini's and some beers. Maybe someone will have a copy they can post.

On our last TA we had coupons that were good between 5-7 in the Sky Lounge, Passport bar and Ensemble bar for drinks from the Elite menu.

And no, you can't take the drinks out of the lounge - but would you really want to teeter down the Loooong length of the ship with the drink in hand to save a few?

On Royal Caribbean you can take the brinks out of the lounge. You can easily tell who is coming to a show from the lounge. About five minutes before the show, many will walk in holding their last free drink.

We do still enjoy the Elite event a couple of nights each cruise even though we have a drinks package and access to Michael's Club.

We think it is a very relaxed event in a nice venue....we find it pleasant to chat to other regular cruisers, sharing experiences and discussing future plans. It is always nice to see the Captains Club host, it amazes me how many names they remember! On our last cruise it was very quiet, I assume lots of guests had drinks packages....

On Royal Caribbean you can take the brinks out of the lounge. You can easily tell who is coming to a show from the lounge. About five minutes before the show, many will walk in holding their last free drink.

We were on the Allure in January and found the lounge far too busy to be enjoyable....Tried it a couple of evenings and struggled to get a seat.

Unless it's changed recently, you are requested not to take drinks out of the lounge on Royal either.