WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

from Celebrity:

Celebrity Cruises

Page Liked · 8 hrs ·

It is with heavy hearts that we regretfully announce the passing of Captain Apostolos Bouzakis, a great man and beloved member of our Celebrity family.

Captain Bouzakis passed away this morning in his home in Greece, surrounded by his wife and two children. As a member of our Celebrity family for 27 years, he was highly admired, respected, and loved by his crew and all who knew him.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends during this difficult time, and to our crew members who sailed or worked closely with him on board Celebrity Reflection.

This is a devastating loss, and he will truly be missed.

I'm a bit confused !! Is Captain Leo onboard Eclipse now or is he on holiday ??

I read one post saying he is on now and one saying he is on holiday.... we are sailing 18th October 2017, we had him as Captain on Eclipse December 2016 - very visible and great for the children TIA

So what happened to Captain George? A post on the 18th said he just returned but he's left already???

I wonder if he was ever on board. There was a new Staff Captain that boarded whose first name is George. No one who is on board ever confirmed that Capt. George was on board. One passenger and two crew members communicated the information to me.

If he was on board he simply ended his tour of duty and left. All that matters to me is that Captain Nick is now Master of Millennium.

I'm a bit confused !! Is Captain Leo onboard Eclipse now or is he on holiday ??

I read one post saying he is on now and one saying he is on holiday.... we are sailing 18th October 2017, we had him as Captain on Eclipse December 2016 - very visible and great for the children TIA

Just off the Eclipse and Captain Leo was the master. As you say he was very visible from attending the Cruise Critic function, attending the "kids" functions, to giving an excellent presentation on the Ships Navigation

Just off the Eclipse and Captain Leo was the master. As you say he was very visible from attending the Cruise Critic function, attending the "kids" functions, to giving an excellent presentation on the Ships Navigation

Thank you for your reply, really hoping he will still be aboard when we depart 18th October but as he is onboard now I'm not so sure - will miss the "voice from above" !

From the Eclipse sailing 8/13 - 8/26 The Hotel Director changed during the cruise. Here was the lineup as we left on 8/26

Master ................Captain Leonardos (Leo) Palaiokrassas

Staff Captain....... Nikolaos Zacharopoulous

Chief Engineer.... Georgios Spyrellis

Hotel Director.......Jamie Petts

Cruise Director..... Eddy Jenkins

F&B Director......... Vladimir Savic

Executive Chef..... Denton Earl Laing

Guest Relations....Ana Hura

From the Eclipse sailing 8/13 - 8/26 The Hotel Director changed during the cruise. Here was the lineup as we left on 8/26

Thank you.

If you still have a "Today" could you list the entertainers on board?

Last report;

Soul Quartet

Sound Stars

DJ Lenny

Party Scarves

S Burks on Piano

Bellissimo Duo

Thank you for your reply, really hoping he will still be aboard when we depart 18th October but as he is onboard now I'm not so sure - will miss the "voice from above" !

We do the TA cruise after your cruise on the Eclipse, we are also hoping for Captain Leo.