Deposited Reservation: Yes

Searching for New Booking: No

Searching for Shore Excursions: No

Searching for Dining/Beverage: No

Luggage Tags: Too soon

Cruise Connection Sign Up: Before new site launch

Booked with Celebrity or TA: TA

Before or After Final Payment: After

Error or Missing Information Encountered: Cannot access Choice Air to book flights.

We checked in right after making our final payment and printed our Xpress Pass. About 2 weeks ago I went into print my luggage tags and the system said I was only 10% checked in. All of our passport info and other random info was no longer there. It took several attempts but finally got everything back in and reprinted our Xpress Pass and luggage tags.

Booked 11/2017 cruise with TA in 1/2016. Have made final payment. Log in using name and password. Click Manage my Reservation. Click Travel Arrangements. Box appears saying Please complete Primary Guest information before changing Reservation. I cannot access anywhere that I can book flights. I've tried for 4 months since new website launch.

Hello!!! I have a problem at least a week now... I can't create an account with my gmail. It says always "please insert a valid email". Has anyone encountered the same problem??? Thank you!

Can you be a little more specific about:

1. What type of account you were trying to create?

2. What type of device were you using? Operating system? Browser? etc. More details if you care to submit them might be helpful.

Tried to log on:

An error has occurred

Internal server error.

If this error persist please call 1-888-751-7804

Id: ef21876244ae44:ad6e27919cbf3c01

Time: 2017-08-17, 3:04:19 PM

{{$ctrl.reservationLabels.userviewsreservationstripsonhold}}

{{$ctrl.reservationLabels.cruisehistorytitlelabel}}

{{$ctrl.sailingHistory.length}} {{$ctrl.reservationLabels.cruisehistorytotalcruiseslabel}}

Using laura's link for connections, after filling in data, no info whether registered or not and get this response:

As of Sep 17 2017 70 guests have already signed up for the Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Party for the cruise sailing on.

*Prices shown in Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy (unless otherwise specified), in USD and subject to availability.

Governmental taxes and fees are additional. Certain restrictions may apply.

Edited by Arno.

More problems. Using laptop less than a year old with current software and browsers.

• Every time I try to log in I get an error that the username or password is wrong/missing. Get a new screen, which then works and allows me to sign in.
  • Added all of my several upcoming cruises to 'my reservations'. They all took except one. I've tried adding it multiple times with no luck
  • Cannot seem to book my select dining times for my May b2b cruises. When I book one date it takes. When I try to book other dates it won't let me add them - it replaces the original one I booked. I have tried numerous ways and can't seem to find a way to do it.

We have a regular computer, up to date, using chrome..no issues with any other website or functions except X:

Recent Issues which have impeded booking of any new cruises or excursions.,,also did all arrangements for upcoming cruise final payment tags etc bver the phone with Cap Club,,.

1) On cruise searches, make itin lists vertical ( as it used to be) rather than running across piecemeal,.,can' t print that out or read easily....really useless

2) Make cruise search straight forward and easier... region, ship, ports dates..,

3) Fix excursion search...over and over it shows Akaska or endless lists. Sort excursions by region and port, include description, times and cost, No need to sort into categories and repeats one that fit into multiple categories..

Frustrating,,,

Problem: No log in option on first screen using Firefox with Windows 10

I found that using Windows 7 to access the Celebrity website eliminated some (certainly not all) of the problems I was experiencing with Windows 10.

But unfortunately my old computer with Windows 7 recently died.

One thing that puzzles me is the difference in the first line displayed across the top of the Celebrity website on our computers when using Firefox with Windows 10.

When using Firefox with Windows 7, or when using Chrome or Edge with Windows 10, the items displayed across the top line of the first screen, from left to right are:

- the 3 line menu icon

- Menu

- Find a Cruise

- Manage Your Vacation

- CelebrityXCruises* (in center)

- Check In

- Search icon

- Telephone receiver icon

So you can sign into your Celebrity account using the Sign Up/Log in link right at the top of the first page.

However, using Firefox on the Windows 10 computer, the top line of the same Celebrity website shows only three of the items:

- the 3 line menu icon

- CelebrityXCruises* (in the center)

- Telephone receiver icon

There is no Sign Up/Log In option displayed there.

Why the difference???

Edited by fleckle

Computer Type: HP

Operating System: Windows 10 updated

Browser: Edge and IE

Cookies/ Cache Cleared: yes

In Private Browsing: yes

Logged In: Asks me to log in 3 times. twice on home page, then shifts to Log in page where I have to do it a third time before it takes. On IE the computer freezes for 15-20 minutes before it goes to dashboard

Deposited Reservation: yes

Searching for new booking: yes, but too cumbersome and too many steps to find any

Searching for shore excursions: no

Searching for dining/beverage: no

Luggage tags: too soon

Cruise Connection Sign Up: Did it on old site prior to new launch

Booked through Celebrity or TA: TA

Before or after final payment: After

Error Encountered: 1.Can't access travel arrangements or manage reservation. Get message telling me to "please complete your booking prior to making travel arrangements" and

2."please complete primary guest information to modify reservation

3. Have to log in 3 times on two different screens

4. Have to click "manage your reservation" on 3 different screens

A link to this thread has been sent to the head of Celebrity IT. ..........

We do appreciate your efforts, Luvcrusn.

But have you received any type of acknowledgment (other than possibly an automated reply)?

It would be helpful if the head of Celebrity IT would post a reply here on this thread to let us know if he/she is actually reading our comments and doing something about them.

Or are we all just wasting our time posting our problems here?

We do appreciate your efforts, Luvcrusn.

But have you received any type of acknowledgment (other than possibly an automated reply)?

It would be helpful if the head of Celebrity IT would post a reply here on this thread to let us know if he/she is actually reading our comments and doing something about them.

Or are we all just wasting our time posting our problems here?

I've been in contact both by phone and email. I was told many of the problems will be addressed by the end of the month. Some of the problems mentioned here and on some of the other threads were pointing out problems that they thought were already addressed but found out they were not. I agree completely that it would be helpful if there were a post from Celebrity addressing the issues.

........As for problems, I still have intermittent problems just getting the Sign Up/Log In to work from the main website at https://www.celebritycruises.com/

using Firefox 54.0.1 with Windows 10.

Continuing: Problems accessing X reservations

(using the same computer but with Firefox 55.0.2)

1) First Problem - logging into user account

When I click the menu icon (3 lines at upper left of initial X website screen} it displays a black screen with a list of 17 items.

The first choice, at top of the list, is The Celebrity Distinction.

The last choice at bottom of the list is

This is what I want, but it appears to be a dead link because nothing visible on the screen changes when I click it.

The problem is that the user does not see the prompts to enter Username and Password because they are not visible on the screen at this point.

The person who clicks Sign up/Log In should immediately see the places to enter Username and Password, without needing to guess where they are hidden.

2) Second related problem - accessing my reservations

Then, once I am logged in, it displays the same black screen again, only now the last choice at the bottom of the list is

Welcome UserName

(instead of Sign up/Log In)

But yet again, clicking it appears to be a dead link as the display on the screen does not change.

However, if I scroll up above the screen display, it says

Welcome Username

followed by the options

My Dashboard

My Favorites

My Reservations

Captain's Club

My Profile

Logoff

This list of choices should be displayed on the screen as soon as the user clicks on

Welcome UserName,

(or at least give a hint telling the user to scroll up above the top of the screen to continue).

Here again, the website should be user-friendly so that the user does not need to guess where the next place to continue may be hidden.

Edited by varoo

Forgot to add:

What is possibly even more maddening is when it is inconsistent and doesn't work the same way each time.

One time it will show me all my reservations, just the way it used to do, and another time it asks me to type in the reservation number and other info for each reservation individually, just to aggravate me. clear.png?emoji-smile-1684clear.png?emoji-mad-1709

Just found another one when trying to log out from the screen that shows Welcome Username

followed by the options

My Dashboard

My Favorites

My Reservations

Captain's Club

My Profile

Logoff

I click Logoff.

It displays a box that says

You are leaving Manage Your Reservation

Please click Proceed to continue.

I click Proceed.

It spins and then displays the exact same box again each time I click Proceed, over and over.

I give up and will just let it time out.

None of the "View More FAQs" links on the Customer Support page work at

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/post-cruise/all-post-cruise-faqs

When you click any of the "View More FAQs" links, they just keep displaying the same page you were already on, never showing any more FAQs.

It appears that the person responsible for posting the FAQs just put code for the links in as place holders, then left to do something else and forgot to come back to complete the links to go to the appropriate places.

Edited by fleckle

New one today. After log in, click on Dashboard:

Whoops! Something went wrong

You do not have a loyalty number associated with your account. Please contact Captain's Club at "1-844-418-6824" so that we can assign you a loyalty number. To plan your reservation, please call

CLOSE

Just as I suspected, the system "lost" our profiles. Click on profile:

Personal Information (#)

Edit

NAME

Information Not Entered

PHONE NUMBER

Information Not Entered

EMAIL ADDRESS

Information Not Entered

DATE OF BIRTH

Information Not Entered

ADDRESS

CITIZENSHIP

Information Not Entered

Information Not Entered

OCCUPATION

Information Not Entered

Please Note: Changes can only be made to online reservations. If you notice an error or incomplete information that you are not able to change on this form, please contact your Travel Agent or International Representative

New one today. After log in, click on Dashboard:

Whoops! Something went wrong

You do not have a loyalty number associated with your account. Please contact Captain's Club at "1-844-418-6824" so that we can assign you a loyalty number. To plan your reservation, please call

CLOSE

I encountered the same problem just now....so this is possibly a system wide issue. When I logged on yesterday, our CC #s were listed. So this is something that has happened overnight. Possibly a database upgrade with CC #s not porting over.

My booking is paid in full and I completed online check-in 3 days prior to it opening and printed Xpress pass. Today it says I need to print it and I don't have a Captains Club number associated with my account. Tried Edge, Chrome, IE and Firefox with and without deleting cookies, cache and with and without incognito windows on two different computers using Windows 10 and Windows 8 and also with two different tablets. I cannot book travel arrangements because I get an error message telling me to please complete my booking prior to making travel arrangements.

What I don't understand is the constant need to check and recheck and re-re-check everything. At this point, you're just looking for issues to complain about. Everyone and their mother knows there are website issues (many of which have existed for years). Why freak out about it constantly? We all know it's ridiculous, and Celebrity knows it's happening. Seems like added stress for no good reason. I'd just cancel altogether because it's going to color your onboard experience if you're this obsessed.