Are zero proof mocktails included in classic drinks package?

lovedecruise

Sorry to ask another "drinks package" question but I have searched and cannot find an answer to my question. Does anyone know if the "zero proof" cocktails/mocktails and non alcholic wine/grapejuice is included in the Classic drinks package? From what I have read, there is no mention of these drinks in the cocktails or zero proof list. Has anyone had any experience asking for these drinks on board and having them included in this drinks package? Many thanks for your help.

do be aware that the NA (non-alcoholic) beer is not available on the non-alcoholic package, perhaps because even NA beer has some residual alcohol. I am not sure about the NA wine, having never tried to order that.

The fruit based mocktails are a different story -- in these there is absolutely no alcohol.

Thanks for your replies. Does anyone know if the zero proof mocktails are included in the Premium Non - Alcoholic Drinks package?

Yes, all virgin drinks are included on the Premium but not on the Classic non-alcoholic (not the frozen variety on the latter).

• 3 weeks later...

Not happy that you can get zero proof cocktails as a 2nd adult passenger in a cabin, but if the 2nd passenger is an under 18 (but still paying full price) they can't get zero proof cocktails as they're on the classic non-alcoholic package!

do be aware that the NA (non-alcoholic) beer is not available on the non-alcoholic package, perhaps because even NA beer has some residual alcohol. I am not sure about the NA wine, having never tried to order that.

NA Beer is included in the premium nonalcoholic beverage package is my husband drank it last year and we were not charged