Any Other Website Besides Photo Bucket?

cruisexlife

Want to get my Glory review up soon and PhotoBucket seems to be full of viruses. It works slow and my computer doesn't like it, so it closes it. My old computer won't even open it.

Any other websites?

Thanks guys!! :D:D

I know some people host from a social network site that we can't name lol.

Want to get my Glory review up soon and PhotoBucket seems to be full of viruses. It works slow and my computer doesn't like it, so it closes it. My old computer won't even open it.

Any other websites?

Thanks guys!! :D:D

I just to say this surprises me. I've never had a problem with Photobucket.

Now, Webshots I can scream at.

And Facebook must have just changed something recently. I keep reading that people using it and had pix in posts here are now"gone" from the review.

Orison,

I'd like to do more than scream at Webshots for what they did....:mad:

I migrated to Fotki, then Flickr, and now host my own on ZenFolio ValleySportsPics.com ZenFolio co$ts more than the other options, but at least my pics will remain accessible....

I just to say this surprises me. I've never had a problem with Photobucket.

And Facebook must have just changed something recently. I keep reading that people using it and had pix in posts here are now"gone" from the review.

That's what happened with my attempt to do a Freedom review on here with photobucket. But I think it was my fault. I didn't realize if you start switching the pics from one album to the next, it shows as an error. Photobucket drove me crazy! Maybe I'll try google photos next time.

That's what happened with my attempt to do a Freedom review on here with photobucket. But I think it was my fault. I didn't realize if you start switching the pics from one album to the next, it shows as an error. Photobucket drove me crazy! Maybe I'll try google photos next time.

Yeah, you can't change "locations". The URL no longer works.

Yeah, you can't change "locations". The URL no longer works.

Even if you don't change the album, just rename it, the old links will not work.

I'm not happy with what Webshots did either.

I've used photobucket for years and have had no problems. I have changed a few albums and I knew that would break the links.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I used to use Picasa before Google went and borked it up for G+. Now I use SmugMug (which is a pay service).

Hmm. I've used Picasa Web for years and I just logged in to it and it looks absolutely the same as it always has. I've never noticed a difference at all.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Help!!! As you know, photobucket is now holding everyone's photos hostage until you pay $500 to them, so I re-downloaded photos to amazon prime photos.

I can't figure out how to get them on the post!! The script is too big and I only see a small box. Here is an example: https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/

V2cujS5nmV8J76Yo9NZLkEtjWCc5ueibbCbJH99FgS9

Help!!! As you know, photobucket is now holding everyone's photos hostage until you pay $500 to them, so I re-downloaded photos to amazon prime photos.

I can't figure out how to get them on the post!! The script is too big and I only see a small box. Here is an example: https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/

The link provided from Amazon Prime Photos is not a direct-linkable address. Seems they eliminated the controversy from the outset.

Dave

I don't pay for extra storage. Just what is included with my Prime. Could be the difference.

Edit: display the image, right-click on it and "Copy Image Address" via the Chrome pop-up menu.

O7oDcNzAMGz0keBDt5F7uVtXuzSCwbTwwXKqHJMshMcpX92IB?viewBox=1200%2C675

3f5eWmN6XRaVI3syx8W8pd0PqDEuGwIza_tnYOoF3wIpX92IB?viewBox=1200%2C675

Live and learn....:)

Dave

Edited by pierces

It doesn't matter how long the script is, just paste it into the box.

My script for the picture below is longer than the box ...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/ZefH/Air%20Force%20One_zpsh1e5jl7v.jpg

The link above is clickable, and will result in a smaller version of the photo below.

Air%20Force%20One_zpsh1e5jl7v.jpg

Edited by Cuizer2