Fold Down Shower Seats in Reflection Veranda Cabins?

jasm8449

I don't know why I can't remember, but I can't remember.....Are there fold-down shower seats in the regular Veranda cabins?

I have been in a regular Veranda on Reflection and no fold down shower seat. The only cabins on any cruise where I have ever seen fold down shower seats have been in accessible cabins.

Edited by Charles4515

• 10 months later...

Can someone who has cruised on both on HAL & Celebrity tell me about the showers in the Celebrity tubs..

Are these tubs high sided like the ones on HAL are? We often try to get a shower only on HAL, as I find it next to impossible to get into those HAL tubs unaided since I'm short in stature..DH always has to help me in & out of HAL's tubs.. :cool:

Can someone who has cruised on both on HAL & Celebrity tell me about the showers in the Celebrity tubs..

Are these tubs high sided like the ones on HAL are? We often try to get a shower only on HAL, as I find it next to impossible to get into those HAL tubs unaided since I'm short in stature..DH always has to help me in & out of HAL's tubs.. :cool:

Unless you book a suite class, you only get a walk in shower on Celebrity. No tub.

In Jan 2017 we has a Sky Suite on a M-Class ship. The shower/tub had high side.

As previously mentioned, there will be no tub concerns unless you book a suite.

If you do, I suggest avoiding the Celebrity Suites on any of the M-class ships (unless you are an Olympic gymnast).

It is especially challenging getting in and out of those tubs. :eek:

But if you can manage the tub in a CS, the great views from the living room make it worthwhile.

Oh, the toilet paper holders in the CS bathrooms are also a challenge as the TP rolls keep jumping off and trying to escape. ;p

Unless you book a suite class, you only get a walk in shower on Celebrity. No tub.

As previously mentioned, there will be no tub concerns unless you book a suite.

If you do, I suggest avoiding the Celebrity Suites on any of the M-class ships (unless you are an Olympic gymnast).

It is especially challenging getting in and out of those tubs. :eek:

But if you can manage the tub in a CS, the great views from the living room make it worthwhile.

Oh, the toilet paper holders in the CS bathrooms are also a challenge as the TP rolls keep jumping off and trying to escape. ;p

Great! ..Thanks for the answer..No Suite, just a plain 'ole Balcony cabin on deck 7.. I'll be very happy with shower only..