Hilton Riverside in New Orleans

Mary49

• 3 months later...

The Hilton Riverside is close enough that you can park at the Fulton Garage and walk back to the hotel.

I just stayed at the Pehlam and really enjoyed it. The Hikton was crazy high and the Pehlam was half the cost.

The Hilton Riverside is close enough that you can park at the Fulton Garage and walk back to the hotel.

I just stayed at the Pehlam and really enjoyed it. The Hikton was crazy high and the Pehlam was half the cost.

We have reservations for the Pelham also. I was a little worried because many reviews, on another site, states that the hotel is cramped and needs some tlc. What are your thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

What is crazy high? we stayed over Easter at the Hilton Riverside in a riverview room for $179. You can walk through the Riverwalk mall to get to the cruise port with a few notes. If you are going to the Carnival port there is a long staircase at the end to go down, if you are going to the Julia terminal there is a elevator. We hadn't thought about it but our cruise left on Easter day and the mall was closed. The taxi from the hotel around to the other side of the building where the terminal is was 8 dollars per person.

I like the Hilton Riverside, stayed there many times. I think it was around $250 a night for the week before Easter.

I usually use my Hilton Points and can get it for 40-50k in points and it was 70k a night.

We tried the Pelham and were pleasantly surprised. It's not the Hilton but the price was right.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums