POST WEBSITE PROBLEMS HERE. Please don't post Questions or Comments

Luvcrusn

Since there are multiple threads discussing website issues, I thought this one could contain information about problems encountered only. Discussions can take place on any of the other threads. A link will be forwarded to the IT department.

Computer Type: HP

Operating System: Windows 10

Browser: Edge

Cookies/Cache Cleared? Yes

In Private Browsing? Yes

Logged In? Yes

Deposited Reservation? Yes

Searching for new booking? Yes

Searching for shore excursions? Yes

Searching for dining/beverage packages? No

Before or after final payment? Before

Booked with Celebrity or travel agent? Travel agent

Problem with On Line Check In?

Problem with Luggage Tags?

Problem printing E-Docs?

Problem with Cruise Connection Sign up?

Error Encountered? An error has occurred

Content not found.

For more help please call 1-888-751-7804

Id: 68651062fecc40:a2e6c4ad1f09aa31

Time: ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017‎ ‎9‎:‎42‎:‎57‎ ‎AM

URL?

Erroneous or Missing Information? Before you Board shows USA as departure port

Computer Type: Dell Laptop Inspiron 7348

Operating System: Windows 10 Home, Version 1703, OS Build 15063.483

Browser: Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

In Private Browsing? Yes

Errors on 2 separate reservations (Both with the same errror):

Steps: Signed in -> My Reservations -> "Manage Reservation" -> ERROR MESSAGE in a red box: ! Please complete your primary guest information to modify your reservation -> Click "View Info" -> Phone Number and Mailing Address information do not show as being populated from profile. The fields are write protected. Only option allowable is "Close"

One reservation has "ADD ONS" Celebrations but no link beside it. The other reservation has link next to it to "Add Special Occasion Details"

Next Step: Click on "Cruise Planner" -> after browsing -> "Exit Cruise Planner" -> Screen now changes to a red box with ! Username or Password you entered is incorrect. Please enter a proper username and password and try again. but my login credentials were carried over -> Clicked on it and I was logged in again.

This time a different screen shows up with my profile information and Captains Club information. I selected in the middle of the screen that was showing an exclaimation mark: "! Reservations" My reservations were shown. I clicked on "Manage Reservation" -> A box popped up with blue exclaimation mark: ! Please complete your booking prior to making any travel arrangements Right box "COMPLETE BOOKING" Below the screen the options were greyed out and unable to be clicked: Find Flights, Find Hotels, Book Transportation. -> Click "COMPLETE BOOKING" -> brings me straight back to the error reported above ! Please complete your primary guest information to modify your reservation

Booked with Celebrity or travel agent? They were initially booked with Future Cruises on board and then transferred to 2 different travel agencies.

Problem with On Line Check In? Not time yet

Problem with Luggage Tags? Not time yet

Problem printing E-Docs? Not time yet

Problem with Cruise Connection Sign up? Have not tried

This is not pertaining to errors but missing functions that result in our using 3rd party Travel Agency websites to get the information that we need.

1) When booking / browsing cabin information, the subcategories are no longer displayed. Subcategories are cabin types like with Balcony 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, 2C... Concierge: C1, C2, C3, Aqua A1, A2, Sky Suite S1 and S2, different ones under Inside, Oceanview etc. In the old website, prices against each subcategories were clarly displayed, allowing the user to decide on the type of cabin, price and any applicable captain's club 1 subcategory upgrade. The current website is not just user unfriendly but does not provide required information.

2) The new site is obviously not tested against various platforms. On my 13 inch laptop (Windows 10), graphics were often truncated because the intended display is targeted for a larger screen/resolution. My laptop's display is 1920x1080 but the images don't fit. An example: First page when website is launched after login : Recommended Sailings: I get half a picture on the left and half a picture on the right and 2 full pictures in the middle. Same thing with my tablet. Forget about trying to go to the website on my cell phone. I dread having to go to Celebrity website. I used to use the old Celebrity website to look for cruise information. Now I go to 3rd party sites.

3) Graphics without the usability translates to frustration. It takes a long time to load because the graphics are so busy and because they are so large, I have to scroll down several screens. When you click on a cruise, and select "Map" it slowly draws the route. Fine when I am home as I have high speed internet. When I am travel, which I do alot for pleasure, the internet speeds are much slower in resorts, hotels and cruise ships. Simplicity is better than the busy graphics, which the latter is the theme of the new website. Simplicity means I can get to what I am looking for quickly. Time is a precious commodity.

4) Since this is a new website, shouldn't all the perks that come with the cruise be displayed on the reservation. We are happy to see that Celebrity's onboard credit shows up at the top when we go to Cruise Planner. But any other Celebrity complimentary gratuities, drinks package should similarly be displayed in the reservation information. I am aware that if we keep the reservation with Celebrity, we can see the cost of the cruise and balance. But when it is booked through a 3rd party travel agency, they don't show up. My question is why not?

More later... Thanks.

Following post #2 above, I signed in again later. Selected my reservation, selected cruise planner, exit cruise planner, a popup screen asked me to confirm

You Are Leaving Cruise Planner

If you have unpurchased items in your cart, you will still be able to purchase items when you return. However, we have limited inventory and items may no longer be available online. Check out now to avoid losing an item.

When I clicked "Exit Cruise Planner" it logged me out. It should allow me to remain on the page with reservations or my dashboard.

We received our boarding instructions email from Celebrity this week 10 days before sailing. It included the embarkation times for each deck as well as the boarding port location Amsterdam. Only issue is that we are departing from SOUTHAMPTON! A half hour later after the panic had set in, we received a second email which was correct. Would have been nice for Celebrity to admit their error by saying "sorry we goofed."

We have already printed our documents and checked in. When my husband clicked on the link in the email just to check, our information was missing. Since we already have our boarding documents we are ignoring this issue. Tired of fighting with the website.

Edited by 81Zoomie

When signed in and managing my cruise under travel arrangements, i get a message that I must complete my booking prior to making travel arrangements. I click on the button to complete booking and get this message Please complete your primary guest information to modify your reservation.

I open the window and it is not editable. I have also confirmed that my booking is complete.

This is only happening for my upcoming Oct 2017 cruise. My Sep 2018 cruise does not have this issue.

I logged into the site. Google Chrome. Saw my reservation for September 15, 2017. Clicked "Manage Reservation." Takes me to a page that has a white box for "Check-In" but no hand appears. There is no option to click the box and check-in. I called Celebrity. The puzzled nice young man couldn't understand why I'd have this problem. He had my logout and tried two different ways to check-in and each resulted in taking me to a page that said "Page No Longer Exists." It was a Celebrity page; it had their logo and a picture of an M-Class ship. As he couldn't find a way for me to do online check-in I suggested giving him my information and he entered it and emailed me an Xpress Pass.

I've tried MacBook Pro laptop, Windows and iPad. Calendar completely empty, no order history for one cruise despite having excursions and dining booked , while my second cruise everything is showing just fine. Both booked with the same TA. The only difference I can see between the two is the one that is working has a blue box around "Managed My Reservation" and the only that isn't doesn't. But none of this seems user platform related. I used to think Royal had the worst website, but Celebrity has far surpassed that.

Computer Type: Mac

Operating System: Sierra

Browser: Chrome (but also tried Safari, no difference)

In Private Browsing? Yes

Logged In? Yes

Deposited Reservation? Yes

Searching for new booking? No

Searching for shore excursions? No

Booked with Celebrity or travel agent? Travel agent

Error Encountered? "Sorry, looks that you are not a guest of the reservation."

If I login as my wife (in the same room of course), I can display the reservation but I get the error when logged in as myself. It seems to be caused by a "Jr" that is in my profile but not in the reservation. I have called the Captains club over and over again over the past 3 years in an attempt to get the Jr removed (because I am not a Jr) but, whenever they are able to remove it, it comes back a few days later. Now, they are no longer able to remove it at all.

Just got off the phone with X at the number they provide on their website error message. The sign in feature has a "glitch" today and most everyone is locked out. The lady asked for our patience. She said there was an IT ticket on it and it might be working by 11 pm this evening. "Try tomorrow" was the recommendation.

Enter user name and password, screen 'clocks' and then a blank screen appears. Nothing.

Try to get to view shore excursions another way, from the main page. Again, screen 'clocks' and then a blank screen.

Worked on systems projects for more than 25 years. Have never, ever experienced such frustration with a website.

I'm on a Mac using Safari and when I try to search for cruises I either can't get anything to come up at all in the drop downs, or I finally can and then when I hit search I either get a blank screen, or a ship that spins for a few minutes and then takes me back to the home page.

Unable to sign in yesterday and today. Only see blank screen.

Not able to see perks other than OBC on my bookings.

Shore excursions showing are limited and not pertinent to my cruise.

Choice Air flights are showing correctly except flight times are wrong.

Edited by Islander500

Mac computer using Safari. Unable to sign up for Shore Excursions. Have tried with my desktop Mac and with my iPad. Site lets me find the excursions I want but doesn't let me put them in my cart and actually purchase them. V-E-R-Y F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D!

Website says "You have no reservations" when I've had one since January. It still says that after manually entering the booking information. Problem reported in February and was told others have the same problem. Still have that problem and cannot book shore excursions. I can see reservation when I choose check in but cannot get to the excrusions using that route. This is not platform related.

I'm looking at my reservation; the shore excursions for every port,including "at sea" bring me to the generic celeb page...

eg: https://www.celebritycruises.com/destinations?day_shore_ex_location=6

https://www.celebritycruises.com/destinations?day_shore_ex_location=5

Celebrity, you offer to show me the excursions for the ports we are stopping in, but then show me some page of useless trash thinking I've nothing better than to try to drill down to find an excursion... wrong.....

Some of us are actually surprised we got to login and SEE our reservations...

If I were a first time celeb cruiser I'd be looking at any other cruise line, cause any of them do a better job than celeb...