Choice Air (Azamara): Airports Not Served??

QShip

Have been trying to get information and a quote from Choice Air and/or Azamara to plan a cruise for next summer. Their forms will not accept the Austin, Houston (Bush) or San Antonio airports for departure. I find it inconceivable that the entire southern part of the state of TX is not served by Choice Air.

Has anyone else had problems like this? (maybe it is just me!)

Have been trying to get information and a quote from Choice Air and/or Azamara to plan a cruise for next summer. Their forms will not accept the Austin, Houston (Bush) or San Antonio airports for departure. I find it inconceivable that the entire southern part of the state of TX is not served by Choice Air.

Has anyone else had problems like this? (maybe it is just me!)

Are airfares available from other US cities, such as NYC, Miami, SFO/LAX? You haven't given us any details at all, so we cannot check to see what might be going on.

I suspect that airfares for "next summer" are not available for anyone to purchase until a little later in the year.

I suspect that airfares for "next summer" are not available for anyone to purchase until a little later in the year.

Airlines generally release airfare 330 days out, so at this point airfare you can only find airfare up through about the first week of July 2018.

SFCA Cruiser and Waterbug123

I think you are correct. I tried a test booking for a Nov departure and it came through ok. I was just confused that it refused to accept AUS as a departure airport rather than a general 'wait a little while, dummy' error message.

Thanks