Pier 91 walking/sitting

Bennett'sCruise

I need some advice on the taxi/Uber drop off point to the first security check. I have a friend who will be getting a wheelchair at their rental counter next to security. But he will need to sit and wait for a family member to procure the chair. Are their close benches, etc? Anyone have a pic of the entrance to Pier 91. I e only been out of Pier 66. Thx so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I need some advice on the taxi/Uber drop off point to the first security check. I have a friend who will be getting a wheelchair at their rental counter next to security. But he will need to sit and wait for a family member to procure the chair. Are their close benches' date=' etc? Anyone have a pic of the entrance to Pier 91. I e only been out of Pier 66. Thx so much!

Yes, there is some seating next to the accessible drop-off spaces - I seem to recall that it is even signed for disabled access priority. If their placard is handy, have the Uber driver display it so he can stop at the first two spots after coming around the corner.

Yes, there is some seating next to the accessible drop-off spaces - I seem to recall that it is even signed for disabled access priority. If their placard is handy, have the Uber driver display it so he can stop at the first two spots after coming around the corner.