Millennium Balcony

macpiper

Looking for a balcony recommendation for the Millennium on a cruise in Asia (Japan). We have only been on the Solstice class with Celebrity.

Thanks

For a basic balcony, see if any of the "sweet sixteen" with larger balconies are available on deck 6 forward: Port 6021 to 6035 and Starboard 6016 to 6030. Otherwise, I would recommend a deck 7 midship; avoid deck 6 midship since most are partially obstructed by the lifeboats.

If Aqua Class is within your budget, I heartily recommend it for the use of the Blu restaurant - the choices are deck 9 under the pool deck with the shading from the extention of the pool deck, or deck 11 above the Oceanview Cafe. We had cabin 9038 with the triangular balcony last Oct/Nov on a B2B from Yokohama to Hong Kong to Singapore.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser

For a basic balcony, see if any of the "sweet sixteen" with larger balconies are available on deck 6 forward: Port 6021 to 6035 and Starboard 6016 to 6030. Otherwise, I would recommend a deck 7 midship; avoid deck 6 midship since most are partially obstructed by the lifeboats.

If Aqua Class is within your budget, I heartily recommend it for the use of the Blu restaurant - the choices are deck 9 under the pool deck with the shading from the extention of the pool deck, or deck 11 above the Oceanview Cafe. We had cabin 9038 with the triangular balcony last Oct/Nov on a B2B from Yokohama to Hong Kong to Singapore.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Thank you so much for the useful information! Don't know if we would really appreciate the Blu restaurant enough to justify the additional expense, so the basic balcony recommendation/information is great!

Upon further review, we are now considering Concierge Class on the Millennium. Any recommendations with that additional information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Always say get the best you can afford [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upon further review, we are now considering Concierge Class on the Millennium. Any recommendations with that additional information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Just that the Captain's Club upgrade allows C2 for the price of a C3 but there is no upgrade to C1 - i.e. C1 is at C1 price, not C2 price.

Thanks!

6143, 6144, 6135, 6136, all in suiteland. They all have larger balconies. Or any of the C1 afts which have enormous balconies.

Enjoy your cruise!

• 5 months later...

hi we have been allocated 6035 reading other post this seems to be one of the extended balconies (sweet sixteen) does anyone know if there is a interconnecting door between balconies as the rest of our party are further back making it a bit awkward to speak without breaking your neck lol

• 2 months later...
Balconies on M class do not have a connecting door. Your cabin, 6035, is equivalent in location as 6030, and you can see they do not line up well.

enhance

enhance

Where does someone find pictures of the ship like this? Would love to investigate other rooms. TIA