For Bonnie Missing Tours/Information & Great Looking New Web For Excursions

rabin1

Good morning

The new web site to book excursions looks awesome. Looks like RCCL.

Several problems however:

1. I cannot download the brochure for my specific cruise excursions but can see them.

2. Although they finally....lol got the tour time and ship arrival right on MY AZAMARA the tours in Cyprus are there. In the NEW BROCHURE there are NONE.

3. On the My Azamara Booked Reservations it still says confirmed 0 passengers

Things are starting to look great exactly as you said. Please keep it up.

Thank you

Kathy

Thank you Kathy! :hearteyes:

I really appreciate hearing your positive feedback, especially because I know how upset you've been with our online experience.

I'll be sure to share this attaboy and will also ask them for answers to your questions 1-3.

Thank you Kathy! :hearteyes:

I really appreciate hearing your positive feedback, especially because I know how upset you've been with our online experience.

I'll be sure to share this attaboy and will also ask them for answers to your questions 1-3.

Thank you for trying to get the answers.

Kathy

Bonnie

I am starting to be a happy camper.

On my 3 things above in the OP you already got number 2 handled. If you can get number one and three completed I just might shut up...................well maybe.............lol

Love what they are doing on this new web site. It is user friendly and easy to use. Remember I am in the advertising business so when something is looking good and working I am happy to say so. Just as I was so critical up until this new creation................

Thank you

Kathy

Bonnie

I am starting to be a happy camper.

On my 3 things above in the OP you already got number 2 handled. If you can get number one and three completed I just might shut up...................well maybe.............lol

Love what they are doing on this new web site. It is user friendly and easy to use. Remember I am in the advertising business so when something is looking good and working I am happy to say so. Just as I was so critical up until this new creation................

Thank you

Kathy

Thanks for the positive feedback Kathy :D

I am going to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the new look website pages...yet. Mainly Bonnie because if you try and view the brochure for a cruise I'm keen to make decisions about - Journey 8 April 2018 it's coming up with a parameter error message and reference to some computer code. Unfortunately I'm abroad so although I've got a screen shot it might need me to get home to share it.

I'm sure hoping that the changes will ultimately include the ability to use our OBC for the shore excursions. I've been semi-patiently waiting for the magic "around September" fix so I can get our excursions booked for our January cruise.

mare

Bonnie

I asked a question a few days ago as the OP but never received an answer as the thread has gotten off my specific question a tad..............which is fine everyone needs/deserves answers to their problems however, please answer my question.

Thanks Kathy

Edited by rabin1

Rabin1, I've not heard back re points 1&3. Sorry.

Uktog, the screenshot will be helpful. I'll send that off today.

Mare S., you are not alone in waiting patiently for the OBC fix. The work-around was extended through all 2017 voyages. When I hear something more, I'll post.

Rabin1, I've not heard back re points 1&3. Sorry.

Uktog, the screenshot will be helpful. I'll send that off today.

Mare S., you are not alone in waiting patiently for the OBC fix. The work-around was extended through all 2017 voyages. When I hear something more, I'll post.

And, of course, our cruise is in January, so the work around won't work for us. Since the extension is now for all 2017 cruises, I'm kinda losing hope that anything permanent will be done this Fall. Still, I'll continue to wait and watch. thanks.