First Time Suite and Premium Economy - Azura Dec 2017

reece.twiggwhite

Hi All!

We went on our first cruise in 2015 and the other half proposed to me. We are going back this December for our honeymoon.

As a wedding present my father has paid for us to have a suite and premium economy.

What does this actually mean in regards to what we do when we get to the airport or in to the check in hangar in Barbados?

I know pretty much the extra things we get on board the ship but not the process for airport etc. Like do we get the separate line at check in at Birmingham etc

Any help would be appreciated!

xxx

If PE on a Thomson aircraft charted for a cruise is the same as PE on a Thomson holiday, you will have dedicated PE check-in at Birmingham. fast track through security, lounge access [Number One lounge from memory] where you get free drinks and snacks. When you get on the plane you turn left, not right [woohoo!], big seats with lots of leg room, glass of fizz before take off, lots of drinks during the flight, and half decent meals.

Can't tell you about the terminal facilities on the return leg.

If PE on a Thomson aircraft charted for a cruise is the same as PE on a Thomson holiday, you will have dedicated PE check-in at Birmingham. fast track through security, lounge access [Number One lounge from memory] where you get free drinks and snacks. When you get on the plane you turn left, not right [woohoo!], big seats with lots of leg room, glass of fizz before take off, lots of drinks during the flight, and half decent meals.

Can't tell you about the terminal facilities on the return leg.

I appear to think that someone said you don't get the lounge access as it is a P&O charter and not a Thomson flight. Not certain about the fast track through security though.

I appear to think that someone said you don't get the lounge access as it is a P&O charter and not a Thomson flight. Not certain about the fast track through security though.

That may well be the case. I did try and say that flying as part of a Thomson holiday may not be the same as a P&O charter.

We've normally been boarded first out of LGW. In Barbados you usually have a coach to the plane from the lounge. Last time the called the PE passenger first onto to coach then other passengers so ended getting off coach last and others boarding before us 🙈 but an extra few minutes in Barbados 😂

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app