MEET and MINGLE software glitch

Solon

We are sailing out of Southampton this October. On our role call we have nearly 25 passengers that have registered for the meet and mingle party.

Unfortunately, Celebrity and their useless IT department have seen fit to spoil the link to register for the Meet and Greet.

Then I noticed they changed the website address to register and posted the new link on our forum. But now when you click on the link it takes you to a Celebrity marketing site!

You couldn't make the incompetence up! Celebrity is currently the Faulty Towers of the cruise industry.

Several of our fellow guests are trying to register but it remains impossible. IT is sooo frustrating. :evilsmile:

Are others suffering as well?

Yes. I just plan to ask at Guest Services for the date & time. I have done this when I have forgotten to register.

Eventually we will get to cruises where very few have been able to register, and the minimum number to hold the party has not been triggered. It's been pretty much broken for weeks. I wonder if they'll ever fix it.

Click on "register for meet and mingle" in "more about celebrity cruises" box at side of this post. It takes you to registration page with drop down menu for sail date, ship etc. I tried it today and it works.

I just tried the link again and it still does not work for me. I am trying to register for a cruise on Equinox in May next year but it wont let me. It tells me 2 people have registered to attend on Reflection...hmmm

I just tried the link as suggested for a cruise sailing next Saturday. The only year available still is 2022. The link continues to be broken in spite of another post stating that Celebrity was working on fixing the link. I guess I will go to guest relations. Hopefully that will not be broken.;)

I just tried the link as suggested for a cruise sailing next Saturday. The only year available still is 2022. The link continues to be broken in spite of another post stating that Celebrity was working on fixing the link. I guess I will go to guest relations. Hopefully that will not be broken.;)

I've heard this from a couple of posters (I apologize if it was you both times). What browser and OS are you using ("Chrome on Mac", etc.)? Because the year drop down works fine and both the registration and "search for a party" side:

aFl0UnidX_Mo0U41-zjPpeKaE9NdLofWsviwPbzC2-lrYvC0b6-jKbNwoiTe4RR-Do1gQ230D4UULWcLp1ZRZCdsG-esXpaoA3Z7KB3tbjtjgRg-weIi-7wkSTSHPi_d3DILcd5A3rl4bs-L1WSv_G07xkWv7Ythl_jkln-u_y4dhmiTuosEjU-oOc5gqOSy_hiTjAsQt_IbCTqCS7gpidhj-X_ev6PYFHiHVT01KdQr9_xjOw3m0ld_0xizXZYpEaUU9dXx6V9cQXS-mLOd6Z_qbTKrMroK7fsppwFVJgjT1h9wjey5GQqCLIb9GuQlCBDvZmgHwgW83R16Ld_RHnSRCNFVBOuUIxV6RwSosqIceyZPkaMvCtdYXAz3-AuJY9zXZrjZU8gi4yqZ2jLq5pqRkF0iRTWrAc6LysHydgb-HfKn86DwMoI4ma9P1eH2AWTzsKrEsFcF-xSCE76jVyklIXKNMR1MOJun-ccR620JycWgJoekx_AK4TUipz5Cepe93v9obtEMHZ8N9uo8lir-AwfsxLbAVSrdE3YN3Vb1YAFYVdb1k2Z-pQpih3kPacjqbuNhCFGUp8DIkyiYmBUbkOvoilY4k1YkdqhGux8J9Xr6mP_w=w663-h402-no

The information given for the parties is incorrect, and is not updating correctly (our cruise has been stuck at 24 people for a while now and several couples have registered). But the drop downs work and are populated with years 2017 through 2022.

I've heard this from a couple of posters (I apologize if it was you both times). What browser and OS are you using ("Chrome on Mac", etc.)? Because the year drop down works fine and both the registration and "search for a party" side:

aFl0UnidX_Mo0U41-zjPpeKaE9NdLofWsviwPbzC2-lrYvC0b6-jKbNwoiTe4RR-Do1gQ230D4UULWcLp1ZRZCdsG-esXpaoA3Z7KB3tbjtjgRg-weIi-7wkSTSHPi_d3DILcd5A3rl4bs-L1WSv_G07xkWv7Ythl_jkln-u_y4dhmiTuosEjU-oOc5gqOSy_hiTjAsQt_IbCTqCS7gpidhj-X_ev6PYFHiHVT01KdQr9_xjOw3m0ld_0xizXZYpEaUU9dXx6V9cQXS-mLOd6Z_qbTKrMroK7fsppwFVJgjT1h9wjey5GQqCLIb9GuQlCBDvZmgHwgW83R16Ld_RHnSRCNFVBOuUIxV6RwSosqIceyZPkaMvCtdYXAz3-AuJY9zXZrjZU8gi4yqZ2jLq5pqRkF0iRTWrAc6LysHydgb-HfKn86DwMoI4ma9P1eH2AWTzsKrEsFcF-xSCE76jVyklIXKNMR1MOJun-ccR620JycWgJoekx_AK4TUipz5Cepe93v9obtEMHZ8N9uo8lir-AwfsxLbAVSrdE3YN3Vb1YAFYVdb1k2Z-pQpih3kPacjqbuNhCFGUp8DIkyiYmBUbkOvoilY4k1YkdqhGux8J9Xr6mP_w=w663-h402-no

The information given for the parties is incorrect, and is not updating correctly (our cruise has been stuck at 24 people for a while now and several couples have registered). But the drop downs work and are populated with years 2017 through 2022.

fshagan

No it was not me before, and glad to see that it is not just me along with our fellow cruisers on Eclipse with the issue.

I use firefox on windows 10. What happens is when you click on the link it takes you to the appropriate register page but then suddenly forwards you to a marketing Celebrity page before you can enter any details!!!!! Frustrating....

As far as the registration numbers being stuck, I don't know. So, I have asked others on our roll call who complained about the inability to register whether or not they have been successful.

Either way, I will be really ****** if we don't get our opportunity to meet and greet due to another Celebrity IT error.

I use firefox on windows 10. What happens is when you click on the link it takes you to the appropriate register page but then suddenly forwards you to a marketing Celebrity page before you can enter any details!!!!! Frustrating....

Try this direct link and see if it takes you to the right page, at least!

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections