Charleston Hotels

apcci2

Which hotels do ya'll recommend in Charleston that offer cruise parking? Just checking options, I have parked at the terminal on previous cruises from here. Thanks

Edited by apcci2

Which hotels do ya'll recommend in Charleston that offer cruise parking? Just checking options, I have parked at the terminal on previous cruises from here. Thanks

Scroll down a bit or do a search for the thread titled "All Things Charleston 411." I live in Charleston but haven't cruised from here yet, but I'm pretty sure that thread has assorted discussion of hotels in the area. To my knowledge, few (if any) hotels in downtown Charleston (the main tourist area) provide cruise parking; they simply don't have space. But there are hotels in the West Ashley area of Charleston (across the Ashley River from downtown) or in the town of Mt. Pleasant (across the Cooper River on the other side of downtown) that offer cruise parking.

Scroll down a bit or do a search for the thread titled "All Things Charleston 411." I live in Charleston but haven't cruised from here yet, but I'm pretty sure that thread has assorted discussion of hotels in the area. To my knowledge, few (if any) hotels in downtown Charleston (the main tourist area) provide cruise parking; they simply don't have space. But there are hotels in the West Ashley area of Charleston (across the Ashley River from downtown) or in the town of Mt. Pleasant (across the Cooper River on the other side of downtown) that offer cruise parking.

Thanks