pranks

lilrosie

me and my sisters are pranksters..but only to each other (we do not affect anyone else but each other....I am in need of some help coming up with some pranks for them (one of my sisters has never cruised before..so really want to get her good) any suggestions?) Like I said we never do anything that will affect another person only each other..so please flamers understand that..

One thing one of my cousins and her best friend did was hide in another one of cousin's shower in her cabin. When the cousin was getting ready to go to the bathroom, the other cousin and her friend jumped out at her and scared her. I heard the suprised scream as came back upon our deck. It was hilarious. Another prank I would recommend would prank calls to their room. Also set up a wake-up call to their room at an odd hour.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard of this but have never done it. Evidently you can take the little thing out of a musical card and put it somewhere in the room, preferably in the air conditioning vent on the ceiling. When the tv is on and people are talking you really can't hear it but at night when she tries to go to sleep-it will be all she hears. You can tell her it's standard to play music on the intercom all night. But pick one with a real obnoxious song.

Edited by appgirl

When I went on a cruise a couple of years ago with friends who were first time cruisers, we decided to meet up right before muster drill. They were in their life jackets ready to attend the drill and I showed up in kids swimmies, (you know the things kids wear on their arms in the pool) and I said "hey! where did you get those life jackets? All we had in our cabin were these?!?" haha it was really funny!

Ann

I've heard of this but have never done it. Evidently you can take the little thing out of a musical card and put it somewhere in the room, preferably in the air conditioning vent on the ceiling. When the tv is on and people are talking you really can't hear it but at night when she tries to go to sleep-it will be all she hears. You can tell her it's standard to play music on the intercom all night. But pick one with a real obnoxious song.

hahahahahaah that is fabulous!!!! and really really annoying...i so have to do that!

Yeah, but not on me! I'm on to this prank. hahahahaha:D

bugger....you werent meant to see this.......or....actually...ive just thought of the perfect person for us to do this too........how do we get access to his cabin though...hahah....

keep the ideas coming guys......all pranks gratefully considerred!:D:D:D

I spose fair is fair....

my favourite prank was ringing a certain friend on a cruise off the coast of India and telling her to check out the iceflow off to starboard....and she did....

Laugh.......we are still laughing...

Edited by roscoe39

bugger....you werent meant to see this.......or....actually...ive just thought of the perfect person for us to do this too........how do we get access to his cabin though...hahah....

keep the ideas coming guys......all pranks gratefully considerred!:D:D:D

I spose fair is fair....

my favourite prank was ringing a certain friend on a cruise off the coast of India and telling her to check out the iceflow off to starboard....and she did....

Laugh.......we are still laughing...

I'm not still laughing.:mad:

I'm not still lauhing.:mad:

no but the rest of the ship is....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.......oh...and didnt i get you again this year....??? hahahhahaha...

love you...mean it....

no but the rest of the ship is....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.......oh...and didnt i get you again this year....??? hahahhahaha...

love you...mean it....

you did - 3 times last year,once this year. And I really am still laughing. You're brilliant and forgiven. Love you, too and I mean it :)

• 3 weeks later...

I live in a house of pranksters...and this one was done to me...lol

Does she drink coffee? Bring some special powdered coffee creamer....

(crushed alkaseltzer...with a little bit of coffee creamer)

Order her morning coffee....and have a volcanic coffee! Just be prepared to clean up the mess...

me and my sisters are pranksters..but only to each other (we do not affect anyone else but each other....I am in need of some help coming up with some pranks for them (one of my sisters has never cruised before..so really want to get her good) any suggestions?) Like I said we never do anything that will affect another person only each other..so please flamers understand that..

I love pranks i sew the tops of peoples bed sheets shut, unscrew light bulbs and put gel on toilet seats with flower petals. hope you have a good time.

if it is not make it her Birthday at dinner in the evening tell the waiter to sing to her.

Decorate her door to her cabin after she has gone to bed at night on the outside of the door jam put caution tape so when they open the door it is in front of them.

After it is her birthday if she is comming with a significant other make it their anniversary and do the same with the singing and bring them gifts in a gift bag to them make the gifts "couples gifts"

We have done this on several cruises even to people we dont know. We cruise with another couple all the time and each cruise our group seems to have someone new in it so we do several pranks on them thru out the cruise.

This works if you have an early morning excursion.....

Start knocking on their door in the middle of the night.

INSIST that they overslept and are late for their excursion.

(Be sure to be dressed yourself, with a backpack or whatever you would normally take on your day trip)

Depending on how mean you want to be, you could even convince them there's enough time for a quick shower before they get dressed... designate a place that you'll meet them...

Then go back to your cabin and go to sleep!

:p

(Be sure to be dressed yourself, with a backpack or whatever you would normally take on your day trip)

Depending on how mean you want to be, you could even convince them there's enough time for a quick shower before they get dressed... designate a place that you'll meet them...

oh....that is really mean....if anyone was going to get flamed...i think this is the winner. ..... im going to remember to not goon a cruise with you!:p

That is awesome!!!

....snip...

THAT would get you a free tour, face first, of the vacuum toilet system were you silly enough to pull that on me.

oh....that is really mean....if anyone was going to get flamed...i think this is the winner. ..... im going to remember to not goon a cruise with you!:p

Don't even think about it....unless you try it on L. hahaahahahaha:eek:

Best prank I have ever heard of, it happens at the airport. Be sure there is time for a delay because this is down right mean.

Purchase a rather large long sex toy... wrap it in aluminum foil... on the way out the door or before you go thru security place it in the victim's carry on. You should probably go thru the x-ray first so you can watch what happens next. Need I say more? Hope you are good friends. :o)

Order food delivered by room service in the middle of the night or real early.

Not to be a party pooper, but PLEASE do not do this one. Room service is a perk of cruising (one of the few left), so do not order food that is going to be purposely wasted. We all pay for it. Order all you want if you are going to eat it.