Camel & Mexican Outback Adventure in Cabo

luv2travel32

My brother and his wife did this excursion last April on the Ruby Princess. We were on the cruise as well.

He had been dreading it for the longest time and wondered why his wife would book such a thing, we had many conversations about it. I told him all of the reviews I read about it were great. He said he was NOT riding any camels. Period!

Well, he went on the excursion and while meeting up for drinks in the Wheelhouse bar that evening, he said it was the best thing ever! It was the highlight of the cruise for him.

If I'm not mistaken there was about twelve people (camels) total and the actual camel ride was about 30 minutes. He said would do it again in a heartbeat. It was funny because he didn't stop talking about it after he got back.

They bought the photos and the DVD they give you, I don't remember the price but could find out.

My brother and his wife did this excursion last April on the Ruby Princess. We were on the cruise as well.

He had been dreading it for the longest time and wondered why his wife would book such a thing, we had many conversations about it. I told him all of the reviews I read about it were great. He said he was NOT riding any camels. Period!

Well, he went on the excursion and while meeting up for drinks in the Wheelhouse bar that evening, he said it was the best thing ever! It was the highlight of the cruise for him.

If I'm not mistaken there was about twelve people (camels) total and the actual camel ride was about 30 minutes. He said would do it again in a heartbeat. It was funny because he didn't stop talking about it after he got back.

They bought the photos and the DVD they give you, I don't remember the price but could find out.

This is funny because I remember my late Daddy having the same impression when he went TDY to Egypt in the late 1950's while we were stationed in Germany. He wasn't ever going to get on a camel, why the hell would you want to do that, they stink, they spit etc etc. well at some point he had to go on some kind of military inspection and the only way to get there was on camels! He had a blast and also bought 3 authentic camel saddles and drug them home to my mother and I! They were not quite the decor my Mother preferred but they were excellent foot stools. Wish I had them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums