Queen K Mall shuttle from cruise port in Maui

lasekeye

FYI. The free shuttle from Maui cruise port at Kahului to the Queen K Mall is no longer running.

Rats!!! I was going to use the shuttle to get to the Mall where the local Maui Bus connects for the #20 route to Lahaina.

Guess we will have to walk to the Mall...23 min isn't too bad I guess.

Has anyone heard of another option?

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, our shuttle is currently suspended. We are working hard to create a new and exciting service to all customers including our cruise passengers.

Mahalo!

Marina

cid:image002.png@01D2FC83.B5C297F0Marina Satoafaiga

Edited by lasekeye
Forgot to add quote

FYI. The free shuttle from Maui cruise port at Kahului to the Queen K Mall is no longer running.

Rats!!! I was going to use the shuttle to get to the Mall where the local Maui Bus connects for the #20 route to Lahaina.

Guess we will have to walk to the Mall...23 min isn't too bad I guess.

Has anyone heard of another option?

Queen Ka'ahumanu Center is about a mile up the street from the pedestrian entrance/exit to the dock (with sidewalks and signals and on a flat street). Walking is your only way to get there unless you want to pay a taxi for that one mile.

Queen Ka'ahumanu Center is about a mile up the street from the pedestrian entrance/exit to the dock (with sidewalks and signals and on a flat street). Walking is your only way to get there unless you want to pay a taxi for that one mile.

In case anyone is interested, we were down that way today and drove between Queen Ka'ahamanu Center and the pedestrian entrance/exit to the dock, and the distance is 7/10 of a mile. Add to that at least 1/10 mile from the entrance/exit to the ship itself. Total walk will be 8/10-9/10 of a mile.