Pride of America - latest time to disembark

kev_chua

We will be on the PoA in October this year, and want to check what is the latest time that we can disembark.

We need to be at the Honolulu Airport by 12 noon (for a 2 pm flight) - so we have plenty of time and don't want to spend the time sitting at the

Alternatively, if we disembark at say 9 am - what can we do for 3 hours (bearing in mind that we are arriving a couple of days before our cruise, so would have toured most of Honolulu then)

We will be on the PoA in October this year, and want to check what is the latest time that we can disembark.

We need to be at the Honolulu Airport by 12 noon (for a 2 pm flight) - so we have plenty of time and don't want to spend the time sitting at the

Alternatively, if we disembark at say 9 am - what can we do for 3 hours (bearing in mind that we are arriving a couple of days before our cruise, so would have toured most of Honolulu then)

You can store your luggage at the port ($5/bag, I believe). We wanted to go to the aloha tower but we didn't have a chance. It's close to the cruise port. I'm not sure what else since your not like it to have transportation & traffic gets pretty bad to some areas in Honolulu.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are in the same situation, but we have to be at the airport at 1:00 for a 3:00 flight. We were thinking of storing our luggage at the pier and going to Iolani Palace and spending about 2 hours there. According to Maquest it is a 15 minute walk.

I believe the ship wants everyone off by 9:00. We just got off today around 8:40 and there were quite a few people left. I would guess that with waiting in line to get off its closer to 9:30 by the time the last people leave. The line moves quick though so maybe its faster than that.

• 3 weeks later...

We're in the same situation. NCL offers a 4 hr excursion to Pearl Harbor with airport drop off. So I'm thinking we may switch from seeing PH before boarding the ship since we're also spending a couple of days in Waikiki until after with this excursion. There's a young lady in the same situation and doing this excursion, so I'm waiting for her response on how it all went until I decide. Here's a link to her post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2448070