Will we enjoy Odyssey?

rainbowhays

It shouldn't be a big challenge! Looking forward to Dinner outside the Colonnade in that amazing harbour. Do get in touch for a drink if you feel so inclined, room 722. If not, no problem and enjoy the rest of the cruise.

I will look you up once you are settled on the ship and perhaps we can meet for a cocktail. Only three weeks away!

We are on the same cruise - this will be my first with seabourn (have been on SeaDream, RC & Norweigan...never a megaboat again!). Am very much looking forward to it!!

Feel free to leave us a note if you fancy a drink sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
It shouldn't be a big challenge! Looking forward to Dinner outside the Colonnade in that amazing harbour. Do get in touch for a drink if you feel so inclined, room 722. If not, no problem and enjoy the rest of the cruise.

Hi Marama, our suite was just assigned today. We gambled with the OB option[emoji456] [emoji456]and we will be in 812 🥂. Looking forward to our cruise and meeting up for a cocktail!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Us too, Sunprince. You may sometimes find us in a group of 4 as we made two new friends when we sailed Encore in May, who liked the idea of this cruise and so decided to come along as well! The sail away is late but we will certainly be outside at the Observation bar or Skybar for it, as the harbour will be looking beautiful. Otherwise see you once we have settled in . For the first time we weren't offered an OB gamble by our TA - hence our early room assignment. I know that the ship is almost full as other friends of ours also tried to book. I think you board in just over a week - enjoy!