PCWalton1 ~ Kauai Photo tour

Anyislandwilldo

Hi,

I'm not PCWalton1 but we did a Kauai Photo tour in April/May 2014 while on a Hawaii cruise. We had a good time and learned quite a lot about photography. While on vacation now we still use some of the hints for taking photos. We did the Drive and walking tour.

Hi PCWalton1,

Just wondering if you did the Kauai Photo tour in May. If so, can you comment on how it was ? TIA

Hi,

We did do the tour back in May and it was terrific. I can't say enough about them, very good at taking care of the customer. Our first stop on the east side of the island it was raining, but no problem as our driver/guide Matt had plenty of umbrellas in the back of the van.

There are some pictures and a little more write up on this page of my trip report. I highly recommend them if you have the chance.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494285&page=13

I just love this site! We booked the drive/walk tour last night and cancelled our car rental.

If anyone else is on the POA on Sept 2nd, Kaui Photo tours is looking for 2 additional people for this tour.

They will pick up at the pier 10:30 am $30 additional for pick up and drop off.

Hi,

We did do the tour back in May and it was terrific. I can't say enough about them, very good at taking care of the customer. Our first stop on the east side of the island it was raining, but no problem as our driver/guide Matt had plenty of umbrellas in the back of the van.

There are some pictures and a little more write up on this page of my trip report. I highly recommend them if you have the chance.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494285&page=13

Thanks PCWalton for responding back! Enjoyed your review as well!!

• 2 weeks later...
I just love this site! We booked the drive/walk tour last night and cancelled our car rental.

If anyone else is on the POA on Sept 2nd, Kaui Photo tours is looking for 2 additional people for this tour.

They will pick up at the pier 10:30 am $30 additional for pick up and drop off.

We also booked the drive/walk tour with them and will cancel our car rental. This will be on November 24, 2017 (day after Thanksgiving) as they are closed on Thanksgiving. The tour will start at 7:00 AM and will end at 12:30 PM at the cruise ship. For this tour on November 24, 2017 to go through, we need at least 1 more person to join the tour.