Tokyo Half Day And Airport Drop Off

Hydro pool lover

We'll be on the Celebrity's Transpacific, Bering Sea & Japan Cruise Leaving Sept 8 and are considering the Airport Drop Off. It's scheduled for 9:30 and lists 5 1/2 hours. If it leaves on time that would be arriving at 3PM NRT. Has anyone taken this tour. They have some shopping time included in the trip. We'd prefer the time at the airport instead of local Japanese shopping. What time does the ship disembark and would a taxi give us too much time at the airport?

I did this tour in May. Was very happy with price and ease. We met in lounge, sent down to get our luggage, directed to bus and left on time. Guide spoke excellent English. Very informative from Yokohama to a shrine in Tokyo for a short walk around and then to the Asuka (sp?) district which was very busy, but worth a look. We did not really have much shopping time anywhere. My tour was a Sunday so not much traffic. We were closer to 4pm arriving at NRT. I found it to be the easiest way to spend the last day.

If you are doing this after your cruise, you will probably be confident enough to do it on your own and save money using a luggage storage service while sightseeing and taking an airport limousine bus.

Do you know if the airport limousine bus picks up from Yokohama port? I've been looking into that with no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you know if the airport limousine bus picks up from Yokohama port? I've been looking into that with no luck.

I'm very interested in the answer to this, too. And/or any other suggestions re getting to the airport from the port.