2020 Navigate the World on Seven Seas Mariner

131 nights from 24/1/2020 from San Francisco from a low $66,999 pp. all inclusive luxury.

Oh how I wish a less expensive cruise line could have a world cruise with such a fabulous itinerary. San Francisco to Brisbane. Time to start saving!

131 nights from 24/1/2020 from San Francisco from a low $66,999 pp. all inclusive luxury.

Oh how I wish a less expensive cruise line could have a world cruise with such a fabulous itinerary. San Francisco to Brisbane. Time to start saving!

Strewth. I would have to reverse mortgage my house. Do you get fries with that or perhaps a glass of 'chateau cardboard.' ?:(

Strewth. I would have to reverse mortgage my house. Do you get fries with that or perhaps a glass of 'chateau cardboard.' ?:(

"chateau cardboard ????"

Good heavens NO. :eek:

The house wine starts at the $50.00 per bottle variety.:D:D

"chateau cardboard ????"

Good heavens NO. :eek:

The house wine starts at the $50.00 per bottle variety.:D:D

G'day young David...Sounds like Cunard, wine rip off.:evilsmile: Think I will stick with my favourite lines Princess and P&O UK.:p

The cost is from $82,850 Aus, which sounds even worse!

I don't want a luxury cruise, but I'd love a similar itinerary on a less expensive ship. I find many Trans Pacific Repositioning cruises disappointing. I'd love more ports of call, such as the Hawaiian islands, closer to US, rather than ports closer to Aus/NZ. But I can understand why they are selected for the Northern Hemisphere passengers.

I don't want a luxury cruise, but I'd love a similar itinerary on a less expensive ship. I find many Trans Pacific Repositioning cruises disappointing. I'd love more ports of call, such as the Hawaiian islands, closer to US, rather than ports closer to Aus/NZ. But I can understand why they are selected for the Northern Hemisphere passengers.

So ... useful to unpack what you want a little. The Hawaiian Islands and perhaps more of the Ports of French Polynesia? Are there other parts of the world where this itinerary is outstanding?

I am working on the theory that if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. I know I can't. But it may be possible to pick the best parts of the itinerary from other cruises. The website http://www.cruisetimetables.com has a button for "Ports of Call". Should be able to see all the cruises going through a particular port that way.

So ... useful to unpack what you want a little. The Hawaiian Islands and perhaps more of the Ports of French Polynesia? Are there other parts of the world where this itinerary is outstanding?

I am working on the theory that if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. I know I can't. But it may be possible to pick the best parts of the itinerary from other cruises. The website www.cruisetimetables.com has a button for "Ports of Call". Should be able to see all the cruises going through a particular port that way.

I was referring to trans Pacific San Francisco to Brisbane. It is the best TP I've seen recently for that particular route, with overnight port. As I have visited many of the South Pacific ports as stopovers, I know what I'm missing with most TP cruises.