Russian river cruise ship interiors - photos?

napoxoguk

Hello everyone,

I have seen "unbeautified" interior pictures of the majority of the Russian river cruise ships that are available to the Western cruisers - except the Viking's Kievan köning cohort and the Volga Dream, as they are 100 percent Western-oriented and do not seem to hold open house events.

Would anyone care to share some non-personal pictures (something like a general view of the stateroom, common areas, the deck, gift shop, etc) from their cruise on one of these boats?

I think it may prove useful for many prospective cruisers in making their choice of a cruise company: it looks like the level of service, food, itineraries, and entertainment offerings are very similar across the board; as such, having an actual "feel" of the ship may become a decisive factor (along with "fellow passengers" considerations, and, of course, price factor).

Many thanks - and happy sailing!

Here's a detailed video of the inside of the Volga Dream - it appears to be decorated in Imperial Russian style:

This appears to be the ship Croisi uses:

Uniworld's River Victoria - not their most over the top in decor, but still quite beautiful

AMAWaterways:

Edited by SuiteTraveler

That's great, thanks - never occurred to me to look for YouTube videos. Thanks again.

In the meantime, a kind soul sent me some pictures from their recent.Viking cruise - I picked several (room, bathroom, balcony, staircase), but had a hard time uploading them here - so here's a link http://napoxoguk.imgbb.com/albums

Looks like a step of two above Zosima Shashkov and the like, roughly on par with Alexander Grin (aka scenic tsar) and Princess Victoria (aka Uniworld River Viktoria) and Rostropovich (aka AMAKatarina), even though they are all different projects, so probably there must be subtle differences that don't meet the eye.