Uber experience

TeanneTX

I am planning on using Uber to go from the cruise port to the Arizona and then again to a Luau in the afternoon, and then back to the ship at night. Anyone have any recent experience using Uber when your ship was in port. Are they pretty available.

Also another Uber question. We will be a group of 6 adults. The Eber site gives 3 prices for the trips but doesn't specify what the differences are. "Uber X, Uber XL and Select".

I have the Uber app all set up on my phone and have looked at the instructions and it looks pretty easy but any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Teanne

What luau where?

Uber works well in Honolulu and with six people you'll probably need UberXL. Uber Select is premium cars like BMWs, etc.

Hale Koa luau-a friend who is traveling with us is retired military so he was able to get us tickets. Yes-we will need the Uber XL for our group.

We used Uber to go from the port to the Arizona and it worked great. Just keep in mind if it is a busy time when you are ready to return to port it may take you a while to get a ride so allow plenty of time on your return trip. It took us about 45 minutes for our Uber to arrive on the return trip, going was no problem.

Hale Koa luau-a friend who is traveling with us is retired military so he was able to get us tickets. Yes-we will need the Uber XL for our group.

Great Luau. beautiful location. I'm going to be there again in sept for my pre-cruise stay. After the luau, the Barefoot bar, near the pool, is just off the beach and open to anyone. They usually have live music, and it's a great place to people watch while you have a drink or two. When you leave the luau area...left takes you to the beach and bar, right takes you back to the front of the hotel.

Aloha,

Tutu