Alaska Fishing Charter

HeidiKeup

Hello! We will be cruising June 23-30 to Ketchikan, Icy Strait, Juneau and Skagway. The ONLY way I was able to get my hubby to go on this cruise is by luring him with halibut fishing, as he is a die hard angler. I've been doing some research and have come up with only this so far-

Skagway is not the best for fishing

Halibut requires more time so I need to pick the town that offers me the longest port duration (Juneau)

Booking directly with charter seems much more affordable

Anyone have any words of wisdom? Anyone have first hand experience with any specify charter they would recommend?

Thank you SO much!

Hello! We will be cruising June 23-30 to Ketchikan, Icy Strait, Juneau and Skagway. The ONLY way I was able to get my hubby to go on this cruise is by luring him with halibut fishing, as he is a die hard angler. I've been doing some research and have come up with only this so far-

Skagway is not the best for fishing

Halibut requires more time so I need to pick the town that offers me the longest port duration (Juneau)

Booking directly with charter seems much more affordable

Anyone have any words of wisdom? Anyone have first hand experience with any specify charter they would recommend?

Thank you SO much!

We haven't done it yet, but are booked with tokriver.com in ISP in a few months. I also made inquiries with gamecreekguides.com - and they were very responsive as well. Read the tripadvisor reviews, they are are incredibly helpful.

• 3 months later...