Windjammer Beach Resort

bee-ess

Has anyone ever been on the Windjammer Beach Resort tour in St Lucia and can give some feedback. We are considering booking it but it is quite expensive and you can visit under your own steam as it is a public beach and you can buy lunch, drinks, sunbeds etc at the resort without paying for the day pass but by the time you add taxi costs ir would probably cost as much or more than the P&O tour. Would be good to hear from anyone who has been if it is worth going to. Been to St Lucia many times and just looking for a relaxing day, have been to Rendezvous before but would like to try somewhere different.

We did it in 2009 independently much cheaper it was nice but preferred Rendezvous where we have been going for the past 4 years. However the price has doubled this year to €120 per person so we are looking at somewhere different this year too.

We are looking on resort for the day at a day pass that includes transport to and from resort to the ship. Sorry I can't remember the name of resort at the moment 🙈

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

We did it in 2009 independently much cheaper it was nice but preferred Rendezvous where we have been going for the past 4 years. However the price has doubled this year to €120 per person so we are looking at somewhere different this year too.

We are looking on resort for the day at a day pass that includes transport to and from resort to the ship. Sorry I can't remember the name of resort at the moment 🙈

I read on another thread that Rendezvous was $105pp? the Windjammer is £118 (on the cruise planner at the moment)

I read on another thread that Rendezvous was $105pp? the Windjammer is £118 (on the cruise planner at the moment)

Yes it maybe - I know it was nearly double what it has been previously - a big increase. Couldn't remember exactly it was late last night [emoji15] the place I was looking at on resort for the day is Bay Gardens Beach Resort $95 inc transfers, drinks and lunch

Yes it maybe - I know it was nearly double what it has been previously - a big increase. Couldn't remember exactly it was late last night [emoji15] the place I was looking at on resort for the day is Bay Gardens Beach Resort $95 inc transfers, drinks and lunch

I haven't ever been to the Caribbean so just trawling some threads to get some ideas on what to do and where to go for when we do go in December. :)

Was great value at $65 wasn't it

We stayed in East Winds hotel which is just south of Windjammer and walked up to it. The beach is nice enough but I don't think we would choose it for a beach visit during a cruise.

Thanks, going off the idea now anyway, think it is a bit expensive compared to other day pass days available in st lucia.