Current costs for iconcierge

Only NCL can answer part 2 of your questions across the fleet ...

Most recent iConcierge costs on the Gem in using its premium, paid feature was $9.95 per device ... was the same on the Breakaway. The basic features to access account, view dining options, etc. remained free, as always. App has been recently updated - always wise to check & get it updated just prior to one's cruise.

As always, disclaimers applied - YMMV, pricing subject to change w/o notice .... etc. etc. etc. There has been prior reports that costs were $12.95 and as high as $14.95 - thus, prices had been rolled back for the premium features, that is essentially for texting & callingover ship's WiFI intranet to other registered & activated users onboard.

I've seen some reviews that the app was not reliable for keeping in touch with others on board. Have you had any issues? I want to let the teenagers have freedom on the ship but we need some type of easy communication and not interested in carrying walkie talkies like my cousin!

I've seen some reviews that the app was not reliable for keeping in touch with others on board. Have you had any issues? I want to let the teenagers have freedom on the ship but we need some type of easy communication and not interested in carrying walkie talkies like my cousin!

We used the app on the Escape back in February. I did have to close and reopen the app a couple times, but for the most part it worked fine. Definitely came in handy.

Remember to download the app onto your phones prior to leaving port (do it now if you like). Once at the port you can activate it and start using it, even from within the terminal if the signal is strong enough. You can then get the jump on some people and start booking reservations before you get on the ship (for the ones you can book in advance).

We used the app on the Escape back in February. I did have to close and reopen the app a couple times, but for the most part it worked fine. Definitely came in handy.

Remember to download the app onto your phones prior to leaving port (do it now if you like). Once at the port you can activate it and start using it, even from within the terminal if the signal is strong enough. You can then get the jump on some people and start booking reservations before you get on the ship (for the ones you can book in advance).

Great, thanks!