Seafood Shack - Triumph

bobsfamily

Sorry I cannot tell you the lobster price. I had the lobster roll and although the portion was a large one I really didn't like it! I thought is was more like a mayo roll than a lobster roll!! I could barely taste the lobster through the giant amount of may that was mixed with it.

I glanced at the price ,but actually no one was even in line buying . Only place on the ship without a line for food :D. I guess when it went from inclusive to a pay venue people just avoided it.

I glanced at the price ,but actually no one was even in line buying . Only place on the ship without a line for food :D. I guess when it went from inclusive to a pay venue people just avoided it.

Thats why I eat here daily Fresh and no line

I agree with BlerkOne. You can get the lobster rolls 2 different ways, and the one with butter is better than the one with the mayo. The one with butter is delicious and well worth the cost. I agree with the others too that I'm not going to pay for the items that used to be free, like the fish and chips.

Loved the Seafood Shack on Conquest. Loved no lines & cooked to order. Loved the fish & chips as well as the fried clams. At $5 or $6 it was a good value for the amount of food and could easily be shared with someone.

Thanks for letting me know about the lobster roll with butter.

I don't mind mayo but I don't like it drowning the lobster!!

You're welcome. I'm not an expert on lobster rolls by any means. Lol. I learned about the 2 different types from frequenting our local Cousins Maine Lobster food truck in the Nashville area. According to them, the one with mayo is called a Maine lobster roll, and the one with butter is called a Connecticut lobster roll.

https://www.cousinsmainelobster.com/los-angeles/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/11/LA_Menu_WithPriceWeb1.pdf

At about 50 seconds into this January 2017 You Tube video, there is a board with the market prices written on it. This might give you a general idea, but of course market prices fluctuate.

Thanks! I was expecting a bit lower prices for the lobster/crab legs but then again they are Maine lobsters! Will be trying something there. Might have to go get some sort of beef from the buffet and then have surf and turf....

Thanks! I was expecting a bit lower prices for the lobster/crab legs but then again they are Maine lobsters! Will be trying something there. Might have to go get some sort of beef from the buffet and then have surf and turf....

You're making me hungry! I'll bet you get good seafood where you live. :) The lobster roll is always my go-to.

You're making me hungry! I'll bet you get good seafood where you live. :) The lobster roll is always my go-to.

Yes... just did a "Beaufort stew" last weekend with fresh shrimp, mussels, some imported single select oysters.... sausage, fresh corn on the cob, potatoes and Vidalia onions. Yummy was that good! Cooked it by the pool after coming back from the beach! Rough weekend!

During the winter we do Steamed oysters (local clusters) all the time, good food for sure!

We will be at the Shack for sure!

Yes... just did a "Beaufort stew" last weekend with fresh shrimp, mussels, some imported single select oysters.... sausage, fresh corn on the cob, potatoes and Vidalia onions. Yummy was that good! Cooked it by the pool after coming back from the beach! Rough weekend!

During the winter we do Steamed oysters (local clusters) all the time, good food for sure!

We will be at the Shack for sure!

You are making me miss when I lived on the Chesapeake. All that great seafood! That all sounds delicious. You have a rough life. Lol. :D I hope you enjoy the Shack.