NCL Jade Refurb Pictures

• 2 weeks later...
We toured the Jjade last week and made a video. You can watch it on our YouTube channel here.

Hope you enjoy :-)

David

Enjoyed your video very much! We will be on the Jade in August and it was fun doing your tour.

Carolyn

We toured the Jjade last week and made a video. You can watch it on our YouTube channel here.

David

Great Video! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

David

Fab video David and bf. Am taking my bf on Jade for his first cruise next week :)

• 1 month later...
Enjoyed your video very much! We will be on the Jade in August and it was fun doing your tour.

Carolyn

Loved your YOU TUBE Video..one question- did you eat in the Brazillian Steakhouse? and was it great??

Thx

Andrea

Wondering why someone thought only one stairwell should be covered. looks so unbalanced, either cover em both or leave em both open ....

If they installed that to have cover when it is raining, they only needed to do one side, leaving the other open. My guess - I guess.

Seems like a good solution.

Here are some more pictures...

http://cruiseveryday.com/jade1/

Thanks for posting photos of the Dailies. I got a kick out of reading the food options that were available 24/7. Along with O'Sheean's, Room Service is listed and it says "for your CONVENIENCE A $7.95 charge will be added."

I know the whole topic about the Room Service charge has been discussed to death, but I had to laugh when I saw they use the word "convenience" for the charge. Convenient to whom, I wonder. haha.

Wondering why someone thought only one stairwell should be covered. looks so unbalanced, either cover em both or leave em both open ....

Looked at my TA Jade pictures from 2015. They were the same way then. This was not done in the refurb.