Dawn Boston to Bermuda Sailaway spot for group?

sharona211

We have 30+ sailing on the Dawn in a few weeks. Looking for suggestions for a spot to meet for sail away. We all have different boarding times and want to meet up on deck just before we get under way. I'm thinking we'd like to have a view of the Boston skyline on the way out of the harbor.

What are your favorite spots for sail away?

Most C.C. groups Meet @ Bimini Bar deck 14 Starboard side. :cool:

Thanks for the tip. We're not a CC group. It's a family group ages 14 - 84 (some first time cruisers). We want to stand at the rail and wave goodbye to the city and to the passing boats. I googled Bimini Bar and looking at the pics it seems to be closed in with glass walls for wind breaks. Not exactly what we're looking for I think although I'll be sure to stop up there for a drink before the ship gets underway.

Is there anywhere on the ship's public ares where you can stand at the rail without the glass panels there?

Thanks for the tip. We're not a CC group. It's a family group ages 14 - 84 (some first time cruisers). We want to stand at the rail and wave goodbye to the city and to the passing boats. I googled Bimini Bar and looking at the pics it seems to be closed in with glass walls for wind breaks. Not exactly what we're looking for I think although I'll be sure to stop up there for a drink before the ship gets underway.

Is there anywhere on the ship's public ares where you can stand at the rail without the glass panels there?

Helo pad " aft."

You can get together at the stern, good visibility to the aft. The upper decks have good visibility with out glass. Port and starboard 100 or so feet from the bridge has good visibility on the upper decks too, no high glass as you get farther mid ship.