Anyone experience with towel chair clips on cruise chair?

I've got a great sense of humor, I just didn't see any humor in stealing.:rolleyes:

I thought it may have been humor,but also took it way you did as huh? The problem we have with posts, just like texts there is no way to sense person's emotions, or sense what they mean.

We've used small (colorful) ones from my husbands work shop. They've worked fine. You can also just clip them to the chair slats.

He also rigged some up with a bit of rope between 2 clips. We use those to clamp onto our hats, flip flops, bags, whatever might blow in the wind.

We slide those around the arm rests.

As original poster, I truly appreciate everyone who added there comments and so quick!

Great idea on rope, I think I will grab a bungee cord for this?

My DH had me at our local Menards and I purchased long nosed clamps for our purpose. Strong and can be used on flat or curved bars of chair. DH told me if I wanted some frilly ones go get those too.

• 2 years later...

Like many of the suggestions for "extra" stuff to bring, like shoe organizers, hiliters, magnets, message boards, clothes pins, etc., I just never had the need to bring any of these things on board a ship.

I travel with what I need, and it all fits into a 21" carry on pice of luggage. Works great for me.

Of course, YMMV, as this thread attests.

Like many of the suggestions for "extra" stuff to bring, like shoe organizers, hiliters, magnets, message boards, clothes pins, etc., I just never had the need to bring any of these things on board a ship.

I travel with what I need, and it all fits into a 21" carry on pice of luggage. Works great for me.

We usually don't bother with extras either. This time we are cruising longer, with a balcony, so I'm packing "heavy" for the first time! Towel clips, snorkeling gear, and, most importantly, a different outfit for each dinner.😉

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

It's possible to bring some extra things and still pack light. Just takes a little bit of planning. For example, taking new items out of the packaging, removing tags from new clothes, bringing only the number of items you want vs a whole package, etc.

We tend to travel for 2 weeks at a time so a few extras are needed. However, we still only bring carry on sized luggage.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Has anyone tried using beach towel chair clips for cruise chairs? Just looking at Amazon and wondering if the beach towel chair clips would work for Carnival's chairs? They have a circular curve bar on top back, so I can see on back of chair it working, will they hold on bottom which appears more square edged?

Tired of trying to weigh towel down or tuck it.

Thanks cruising soon. I have used hair clip in past,but hoping for better solution.

Yes they work and they are great but we get outs from bed bath and beyond and they last and are strong.