Bonsai sushi room service?!

well last week on the Pride every time I passed this place it was empty not a soul in line or setting at a table. I live in Cali so was surprised to see an empty sushi place because its big business in California. turned me off from going in figured it may not be that good.

well last week on the Pride every time I passed this place it was empty not a soul in line or setting at a table. I live in Cali so was surprised to see an empty sushi place because its big business in California. turned me off from going in figured it may not be that good.

The actual bonsai sushi is very good. I'm just wondering about the quality if you order it from room service.

I think Bonsai is very good, it is a ton better than the free sushi they used to have from time to time several years ago - I believe instead of the taste bar. The only difference is the room service version does not have a "compliments of the chef" dish like when you get it in at the restaurant. I also really enjoyed the staff at Bonsai, would miss out on that with room service.