Does anyone have any reviews for Carnival Ecstasy Grand Suite with Extended Deck?

I am sailing to Caribbean for New Years with my two adult children. We are staying in the Grand Suite with the extended balcony. I loved seeing the pictures from this site , just wondering what anyones REAL experience was with this type cabin. We are in U102. Thanks for any feedback.

We live in Charleston and I didn't want to drive x hours.

Thanks!

We sailed a few years back in one with five of us, 2 Adults and 3 preschoolers. It was very comfortable for our family and large. The balcony had a lounger and was huge. The sofa stayed set up as a bed the entire time which had us spending less time in the room than we would have had it been put away but we would certainly book one of these cabins again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sailed a few years back in one with five of us, 2 Adults and 3 preschoolers. It was very comfortable for our family and large. The balcony had a lounger and was huge. The sofa stayed set up as a bed the entire time which had us spending less time in the room than we would have had it been put away but we would certainly book one of these cabins again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can ask for the steward to make it back into a couch daily. We always do as I want the seating space during the day.