Anyone experience with towel chair clips on cruise chair?

Has anyone tried using beach towel chair clips for cruise chairs? Just looking at Amazon and wondering if the beach towel chair clips would work for Carnival's chairs? They have a circular curve bar on top back, so I can see on back of chair it working, will they hold on bottom which appears more square edged?

Tired of trying to weigh towel down or tuck it.

Thanks cruising soon. I have used hair clip in past,but hoping for better solution.

Has anyone tried using beach towel chair clips for cruise chairs? Just looking at Amazon and wondering if the beach towel chair clips would work for Carnival's chairs? They have a circular curve bar on top back, so I can see on back of chair it working, will they hold on bottom which appears more square edged?

Thanks cruising soon. I have used hair clip in past,but hoping for better solution.

I'm guessing you're referring to Boca Clips? They work great, and are designed to fit most pool lounge chairs. Also, they're handy for hanging up a wet bathing suit in the bathroom. Just stretch the clothes line across in the shower stall, hang up the bathing suit, and let it drip dry.;)

I found 6 large (4-5 inch) plastic clothes pins at the dollar store. The price was perfect and they worked just fine onboard, at Grand Turk and at HMC. Previously I used large binder clips - these pins worked better.

These are the ones I have and they work great. My mom has the sunglasses ones but doesn't like them as much because they don't open up as wide and she feels like they would break easily. Another thing that I like about mine are that they are pretty and different :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00TYMMC3S/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1432915888&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=boca+clips&dpPl=1&dpID=51tzDFYPaML&ref=plSrch

Edited by firemanbobswife

I have them also and they work great. I found mine at Walmart. Also found some large clips at Dollar Tree but the Wallmart ones are a little better. i also use them to clip wet clothing to the chairs on the balcony to dry. Haven't lost anything yet :)

Though the bar on the back of the lounger is square, our Boca fish clips do indeed fit just fine. We use them on every cruise. We've even had people ask us where we bought them. We got ours at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They were $6.99 and we had 20% coupons.

I like these type of stretchy bands better. They fit more chair sizes and won't break like plastic clips.

http://www.beachpuffs.com/category.cfm?ItemCategory=m&name=Sol-Mates,%20THE%20Towel%20Anchor

If we fly, we take the large plastic clips from the $store. They work as well as the Bocca clips and are 5/$1. If we drive we take a towel with a pocket that slips over the top of the lounger and ties at the bottom. It also has some side pockets to put your book, lotion, sunglasses, ect in.

Edited by kteachcruiser52

I found 6 large (4-5 inch) plastic clothes pins at the dollar store. The price was perfect and they worked just fine onboard' date=' at Grand Turk and at HMC. Previously I used large binder clips - these pins worked better.[/quote']

I had these for several years. Need to get new ones, but our dollar store does not carry them anymore. :( They really worked great. Going to have to check out several other dollar trees in the area.

We've used small (colorful) ones from my husbands work shop. They've worked fine. You can also just clip them to the chair slats.

He also rigged some up with a bit of rope between 2 clips. We use those to clamp onto our hats, flip flops, bags, whatever might blow in the wind.

We slide those around the arm rests.

Edited by WetToes

We get free ones from chair hogs who leave them for hours. Solves two problems.

So you steal them? Because they are chair hogs gives you no right to steal their property.

Seriously?? Someone needs to get a sense of humor.

I thought the first comment was hysterical!