Suite Furniture ~ Britannia

Big Foot

Hello,

Does anyone know if the 'sofa' (in the attached picture) is on all the aft suite balconies on Britannia now?

I saw a video clip of a G deck aft suite on youtube & that too had one.

I'm in aft suite B726 in a few weeks time & it would be great if we had one.

Thanks

Joan

568470192_SuiteB724(5).jpg.9b49afe8780cdd84f69a4b69443facb8.jpg

Hi Joan, that looks very nice. We have one booked for next summer. I shall keep an eye on this thread. :). :)

Dai

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Dai,

Sorry we won't be meeting up with you on a cruise this year.

I will post some pictures of the suite once I'm back mid September.

It would be lovely if we've got a sofa; maybe they're a new addition as they don't feature in the videos that a TA did of the aft suite last year.

Enjoy all your cruises this year.

Joan

Hello,

Does anyone know if the 'sofa' (in the attached picture) is on all the aft suite balconies on Britannia now?

I saw a video clip of a G deck aft suite on youtube & that too had one.

I'm in aft suite B726 in a few weeks time & it would be great if we had one.

Thanks

Joan

Hi Joan, we stayed in B724 on Britannia in Oct/Nov 2015 but we did not have this sofa on the balcony,nor did our friends who were in B726.We also had the balcony door opened between B724 and B726 where the 'sofa' would have been situated. Perhaps you are correct and it has been added since November 2015

Hi Dai,

Sorry we won't be meeting up with you on a cruise this year.

I will post some pictures of the suite once I'm back mid September.

It would be lovely if we've got a sofa; maybe they're a new addition as they don't feature in the videos that a TA did of the aft suite last year.

Enjoy all your cruises this year.

Joan

Joan have a great cruise and then tell me all about it.

:) :)

Dai

Hello again,sorry no pictures of balcony door opening between B726-B724

Pic Suite 1 Is B724 with Pic B724 continuing along the right hand side to B726 no sofa on either side. Picture taken from Sunset Bar looking down

Thats not to say sofa has not been added now. :)

Pic 3 Britannia balcony with group on balcony backing on to B726 where sofa would be if in B726

Probably this is of no use to you whatsoever but lets you see how big B724 balcony is. However,B726 if it has the sofa in it, it will be behind the connecting balcony door in Pic Suite Britannia 2. behind group picture,because as you know Balcony on B726 curves around the balcony to the port side of the ship which gets narrower.

Pictures taken from Sunset Bar. Lido Deck, directly below Sunset is A Deck then B deck with photograph of long balcony wide balcony. The suites are lovely. Have a lovely time and enjoy your suite :D

Pat

1363235692_Suite1Britannia.jpg.b1e5696a93fb2a2a3f62cda1e9241172.jpg

445801808_Suite2Britannia.jpg.5527c85e1216b8121c2eb9daa988c457.jpg

885635354_Britanniabalcony3.jpg.e938e4c8fc46866fba9ef250451774bb.jpg

......... Oh, and yes, all the aft Suites have them.

We thought they had come from the area next to the Arena Bar as all the settees and tables that were there last year have gone and have been replaced with loungers.

We thoroughly enjoyed using it on our cruise down to the Med. and back.

Enjoy!😀👍

......... Oh, and yes, all the aft Suites have them.

We thought they had come from the area next to the Arena Bar as all the settees and tables that were there last year have gone and have been replaced with loungers.

We thoroughly enjoyed using it on our cruise down to the Med. and back.

Enjoy!😀👍

Hello Cruise Puss,

Thank you for confirming this, it's great to know :)

Just over 3 weeks to go & I'm getting really excited now :D

I too thought they looked like the furniture next to the Arena Bar.

I wonder if they got moved when Ant & Dec were on board & they needed that area to store all the equipment etc?

Joan

we were in E742 in janurary and we didnt have a sofa we have booked B726 for next janurary because it has a far bigger balcony so i hope they all have sofa's nowkeep our fingers crossed

As I've said above, yes, they have all got them. I actually have a picture of part of B726's balcony (I was leaning round to take a picture of 'Harmony of the Seas' in the port of Palma as we arrived) and I can categorically say it definitely has one (plus lots of other furniture).

The balconies on B deck at the back of Britannia are by far the best on the ship in terms of size.

There is one caveat to that statement - they get very hot as they have no roof. So if you don't like sun do not have these cabins!

We would not hesitate to book B724 again.

we were in E742 in janurary and we didnt have a sofa we have booked B726 for next janurary because it has a far bigger balcony so i hope they all have sofa's nowkeep our fingers crossed

Bazlin do you have any photos of this cabin? We're on E743 so it will give me a mirror image :cool:

Hello Cruise Puss,

Thank you for confirming this, it's great to know :)

Just over 3 weeks to go & I'm getting really excited now :D

I too thought they looked like the furniture next to the Arena Bar.

I wonder if they got moved when Ant & Dec were on board & they needed that area to store all the equipment etc?

Joan

Joan

I have just looked and we have B725 which is the other corner suite. :) Pity we were not on the same cruise we could have waved to each other.

Dai

Joan

I have just looked and we have B725 which is the other corner suite. :) Pity we were not on the same cruise we could have waved to each other.

Dai

Hi Dai,

We most certainly could have done :)

Enjoy your cruises.

Joan

• 1 month later...
Hi,

since this thread was started has anyone used an aft suite which has had a sofa on the balcony. We are on B631 and have a aft suite so would be interested if someone can update this.

thanks in advance

Hello,

I can confirm that our aft suite B726 had the sofa, although we didn't really get a chance to use it as it wasn't very clean, due to the smut from the funnels.

In hindsight, there were some blankets in the wardrobe which we could've used to cover it but just used the loungers instead.

Be warned though that in trying to kept the balconies clean the cabin stewards (or at least those on our cruise did) hosed the balconies down everyday.

We weren't aware of this at first. It was only when on the 1st sea day that we used the balcony that we started to feel what felt like rain drops that we noticed the cabin steward hosing down the balconies above. This meant we had to retreat inside until he'd finished & then again when our steward wanted to wash ours.

It was a bit of a pain on sea days when I wanted to sunbathe on my balcony, but I suppose it's finding that fine balance of trying to kept them clean & not disturbing guests.

We tended to agree a time with our steward & would pop off to lunch.

Joan

• 9 months later...
Does anybody know what furniture suite b703 has because it's a b4 but on the side. Thanks

Two reclining chairs, two foot stools, and two small tables. We have had B702 on the other side of the ship.

Sent from my Sony Z1 Compact.

Two reclining chairs, two foot stools, and two small tables. We have had B702 on the other side of the ship.

Sent from my Sony Z1 Compact.

Thanks and can you request a dining table for you balcony for suite dining and on the p&o website it says you get a dining table and I watched some videos and you do and some you don't.

Thanks and can you request a dining table for you balcony for suite dining and on the p&o website it says you get a dining table and I watched some videos and you do and some you don't.

Unfortunately not as the balcony is nowhere near big enough to hold one.

Neither, might I add, is the table in the lounge area. It is a drawback to a Suite on Britannia. P&O really should have addressed this by now as you should be able to have lunch and dinner in your Suite even if you cannot have it on the balcony.

However, the Suites are extremely comfortable and well appointed, especially the bathrooms, which are gorgeous.

Not all aft suite balconies have the settee. We were in E743 at Xmas and no settee. [emoji22] Does anyone know if D deck have one - we have D738 this year[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

I think it may be the larger corner ones On A , B , and F. Although an earlier post in the thread from last year said that all of the stern suites had them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums