Cabo Best Excursions for 2 Half Days

1bravesfan

We (Wife, 20 yr son and in-laws) will be in Cabo for 2 half days (noon-? and ?-2pm) in November and i need suggestions on excursions. I know we want to do the arch and Lovers/Divorce beaches. Are there beach lounge chairs for rent on Lovers or Divorce beach? I also would like to know which medano beach bars have beach lounge chairs. Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.

There are no facilities on Lover's or Divorce beach. No restaurants, lounge chairs etc. They might be a vendor selling beverages.

On Medano, most of the bars/restaurants have lounge chairs. The Office does not, Billiygan's & Sand Bar for sure do and they are the more sedate places if that is what you are looking for. Sand Bar is a favorite among locals. Tobasco's also has lounge chairs but there is some controversy, some say they charge for them, others say they don't.

Right now, thanks to Category 2 hurricane Newton, there is not much beach in front of any of the restaurants. Hopefully by November, that will improve.

Cabo by Land and Sea is a very good overview of the Arch and City.

Be very careful if you go to Divorce Beach. The Pacific likes to catch people unawares and take them to sea.

Can catch a Panga onshore to give you a small viewing of the Arch, then drop off at a beach. At Medano you jump out of the Panga, onto the sand, maybe 2'-3'. Same at Lover's Beach.

You may not bring food off the Miracle. Commercially prepared is OK as is water.

Can catch a Panga onshore to give you a small viewing of the Arch, then drop off at a beach. At Medano you jump out of the Panga, onto the sand, maybe 2'-3'. Same at Lover's Beach.

I bet the jump into the water just got a little deeper thanks to Newton. Check out this before and after picture:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208699834187941&set=gm.966607926783399&type=3&theater

I haven't seen or heard anything about Lover's Beach.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...