Where do you buy your chunky/signature jewelry?

Anthomaniac

I get all my fun, funky jewelry and also designer jewelry at fantastic prices at TJ Maxx. I have many many pieces of sterling silver jewelry from there. They usually also have several pieces of nautical themed costume jewelry for sale. I got a really cute plastic, navy and white-striped anchor on a gold chain for my last cruise.:D

Third vote for Charming Charlie's - a chain store with lots of option. The store lays all jewelry and accessories out by color which is a fun novel way to shop. Another option would be BaubleBar which is an on line store, BaubleBar.com. I carry a little Vera Bradley jewelry case - which is a small box shaped cloth case. It features a pull out piece with 3 little zip pockets./pouches. It's light enough for a carry on and I just put it immediately in the safe once on board. It's large enough to hold a few chunkier jewelry and a pocket devoted to small items. It even has a strap across the top to carry it with. I've used it for many years and am not sure what their (Vera Bradley) current jewelry cases are. But if they don't carry a version like this anymore, I am sure you can find one on eBay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just saw Gordman's is going out of business!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is there one by you going out because online it says they aren't. They did file for Chapter 11 which gives them time to restructure the debts they have.

Is there one by you going out because online it says they aren't. They did file for Chapter 11 which gives them time to restructure the debts they have.

Hmmm, I'll have to check in person...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I try to stay with name brands that I can trust not to have the stones fall out or the metal to show wear. I stick with mostly Kate Spade and J Crew pieces. You can get them at TJ Maxx, Poshmark, their websites or their outlets for deals, which I always do. I never pay full price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently ordered some Paparazzi jewelry. You can get it from their website. It is only $5.50 each piece and the necklaces come with a set of earrings. It is very cute, fashionable and because it is so inexpensive I have no problem taking it on vacation (if I lose it, oh darn, but the world doesn't end).

• 1 month later...
I get all my fun, funky jewelry and also designer jewelry at fantastic prices at TJ Maxx. I have many many pieces of sterling silver jewelry from there. They usually also have several pieces of nautical themed costume jewelry for sale. I got a really cute plastic, navy and white-striped anchor on a gold chain for my last cruise.:D

So do I.

Another interesting place to look is the gift shop of local Senior Centers. You can find many interesting and original pieces there.

Zuliliy.com has some cute nautical theme jewelry today in their "Beachy and Beautiful" collection. Zulily can be tricky because there are no returns, but should be safe for some inexpensive fun pieces.

https://www.zulily.com/e/beachy-and-beautiful-239050.html?ext_id=GV92MHMGVPFM&map_id=1&deliverable=

Carol,

When I click on the like it takes me to the web site and the small sign in comes up. But the space where you are to put a E-mail address all ready has a address in it. It might be yours.

• 3 weeks later...