Cabo Resort day pass with kids

fllcruiser78

I was looking to possibly go to the ME Cabo Resort for the day when our ship is in port March 20th 2017. However, it looks like it may be a party crowd (which I am NOT looking for) It will be myself, husband ( we do not drink) and our 9 yr old daughter. We just want to relax by the pool and/or the beach and not have to be in the middle of a spring break party where everyone is drunk, swearing and acting like idiots. Is there any place like this is cabo? We have only been 1 other time and that time we just went and put our towels down on the beach (closer to the port area) where there we not as many rowdy people. But, this time we would like to go to a resort if possible. Thanks!

We did the ME Resort Pass just over a month ago and it was fairly calm. We had teens with us and they offered us spots at the main pool ( the most lively part, by the pool bar), the back pool ( much quieter), or on the beach, which was away from the music and the pool bar. We had teens so they wanted to be by the main pool but for younger kids, either the back pool or the beach would have been my choice if it was busy.

I read somewhere if you just go there and pay to eat/drink they let you stay without the above fees. Is this true? I don't so much care about the water activities we just want to swim in the pool, relax and go in the ocean.

Does anyone know if this is true? Also are there any other places anyone would recommend for us? We are just laid back want to relax and be in water kind of people.

Also, is there a place any one knows of in PV? That will be our other stop on our cruise.

Thanks!

Yes that was one of the options, snorkeling, boat tour to the arches, kayaks etc. We did the Stand Up Paddle boards. They had a boat on the beach that took the snorkelers out

Thanks for the information.

How do you get to the resort? Is there transportation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You might want to try Resort For a Day website. We've used them before for another port and we're very happy with them. Here's a link to Cabo resorts they offer http://www.resortforaday.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Cabo+San+Lucas&Submit=Search

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree! We used them for Cabo, The Riu, EXCELLENT!

Great info everyone! I have looked at all the recommended options so now trying to decide between Riu, Breathless, and ME for they all seem nice. Which one is easiest to get to from the tender port? My husband and I will only be in Cabo that day from 7am-4pm(sail time).

I was at the ME last month, part of my Ensenada and PV tour. I liked the ME and was exactly what i wanted that day. We had relaxed enough and was ready for something different.

I did see some teens there and which just blended in. I was at the beach, do not like lying pool side. When i was ready for a little bit more fun i walked over to the pool bar. Food was good so were the drinks!

We did walk down the beach and saw other locations, i was glad i chose the ME because it was more the vibe i was looking for. I could relax and walk over to the pool bar which worked for me!

Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...