Considering Carnival Magic balcony on Lido/10th deck.

The cabin location is excellent! We always stay lido because it is so close to the pool and food. We usually book ours as forward as possible and it's always quiet. We stayed on lido on the Breeze and loved it and we have a cruise on the Magic booked for May and are also on lido. You will not be sorry!

Believe me, you will NOT regret a Lido balcony. SO convenient and very quiet.

There are heavy doors at each end of the hallway that you need to go through before you step out on the Lido deck and they keep the noise out.

We have done 2 on the Breeze and now we have one on the Magic in June.

You just can't go wrong. GREAT location!!! Book it and ENJOY!!!!!:D

Just got off Magic and had room 10212. Super quiet. If I picked again I would choose around 10252 just to cut the walk down from the Lido deck. So spoiled I will only stay on Lido or above.

We are in 10211 which is the same room on the other side of the ship! Any tips? I know its pretty forward (which we did so we wouldn't have to look over the lanai) but we needed an inside room right across the hall and that was the one available. I don't mind the walk because I think it's quieter up there. Much movement?

it is the block of rooms close to the main pool area. Those who've stayed there, is it noiser than other decks or because its a dead end, somewhat quieter?

They have a warning on them because of noise during events, we rather go forward.

it is the block of rooms close to the main pool area. Those who've stayed there, is it noiser than other decks or because its a dead end, somewhat quieter?

We sailed in cabin 10274 on Dream, 10277 on Magic, and 10277 and 10273 on two Breeze cruises. We love our Lido cabins. We've never heard noise from outside. It was a quick walk from our cabin to the pool or to the buffet to get food to enjoy on our balcony. We got lots of exercise using the stairs to go to dinner or inside entertainment on lower decks. :D There was less foot traffic due to fewer cabins.

Of the 21 Carnival cruises we've sailed so far, 14 have been in Lido balconies.

I love staying in a balcony on the Lido deck. In December on the Magic I was in 10274 and will be in 10266 in September. If you want to grab some food and go back to your balcony to eat, it is very convenient. I never had a problem with noise. Enjoy!!

• 3 weeks later...
I got room 10271 booked for 2-17-2018!!

If you can walk outside and see only water, it is a great day indeed.

Every time I see that in your signature I think that I'd rather see the ship on one side of me. Seeing only water to me means I'm floating around out in the middle of the ocean by myself. lol

BTW, we always pick the Panorama deck and love it. Either the Lido or Panorama are perfect. Never felt any more motion on those decks than on any other ones.

Lido cabins are the best cabins to have imho. I stayed in the very closest cabin to the actual deck on the Valor (for reference cabin 9294) and it was our absolute favorite cabin we've been in. No complaints at all about noise. You won't regret this cabin choice.

Every time I see that in your signature I think that I'd rather see the ship on one side of me. Seeing only water to me means I'm floating around out in the middle of the ocean by myself. lol

BTW, we always pick the Panorama deck and love it. Either the Lido or Panorama are perfect. Never felt any more motion on those decks than on any other ones.

HAHAHA, well... :-) I see your point! Just mean I love being at sea :-) Yes my second cruise we did Panorama deck on Triumph. Love the upper balcony rooms!!! Love the motion!

We were in a Lido deck cabin on the Magic in February. No noise at all and the location was awesome! Unfortunately for our next cruise on the Magic we need a family cabin so we are going to be in the bowels of the ship - ugh!

Have fun!

• 2 months later...
I love staying in a balcony on the Lido deck. In December on the Magic I was in 10274 and will be in 10266 in September. If you want to grab some food and go back to your balcony to eat, it is very convenient. I never had a problem with noise. Enjoy!!

We have room 10274 booked for October on the Magic. Can you please confirm that there are two night tables next to the bed? My DH is wanting to take his fan and we wanted to confirm that each side had a small table.

Thanks!

Nope, not noisy at all. Was one of my most favorite cabin locations I have ever had. We stayed in 10282

I'm partial to cove balconies personally as long as they are not under the galley. It's one short elevator ride up to the lido and the balcony is 30% larger and only looks out over the ocean which is just feet from you. Can even feel the spray sometimes. As an added bonus the lifeboats shade the balcony making it more usable for those with fair skin who are prone to burning :)

• 1 month later...
We are in 10211 which is the same room on the other side of the ship! Any tips? I know its pretty forward (which we did so we wouldn't have to look over the lanai) but we needed an inside room right across the hall and that was the one available. I don't mind the walk because I think it's quieter up there. Much movement?

Hi Sturderick, We will be sailing in this same cabin in December. Would love to know your thoughts on this cabin.