BB Motu Times

I was wondering how late tenders will run to and from the motu? I would like to watch a sunset from there if they run late enough.... particularly the second day when ship is in port untill 11pm.

Typically if I recall the BB Motu tender makes it's last return sometime around 4:30 pm. The sun sets out toward the reef so Mount Otemanu will not be in the picture.

Is this for both days of a BB visit? What does this for the folks in the other thread trying to plan dinners? Do the sunset excursions operate directly from the ship?

You bring up a good point. When the ship stays overnight in Bora Bora I believe the tender runs until 10pm the first day. On the second day the last tender to the ship is 4:30 pm and I believe around 4 pm from the motu.

This should be true on the Reunion Cruise as the departure time is 11 pm and we are only there one day. My guess is the last tender from town is 10 pm and 4:30 pm from the motu.

Don't hold me to that but that is probably accurate.

Is this for both days of a BB visit? What does this for the folks in the other thread trying to plan dinners? Do the sunset excursions operate directly from the ship?

In the past, the ship re-positions itself on the second day, to be closer to the motu, which means further from the Vaitape dock. So, on the overnight, when restaurants for dinner are an option, the ship is close to the dock, and the tender ride to the motu and back is longer.