A gleaming Seabourn Quest

I've just been to watch Seabourn Quest departing Bergen, Norway this afternoon. She absolutely dazzled in the (rare) Bergen sunshine!

I've added a full set of photos to my hobby blog for those of you interested:

https://shipsinbergen.blogspot.no/2017/07/seabourn-quest.html

I wonder whether anyone on this sailing can spot themselves in these photos? I would love to have been onboard myself :D

20170705_183917.jpg

20170705_180935.jpg

20170705_174406.jpg

We were onboard but I didn't see us in the photos. We were in a Penthouse Spa Suite on the aft port corner. Thank you for sharing the link to the pictures. It was truly a glorious day there with bright sunshine and warm temperature. In fact for most of our port calls in Norway we had spectacular weather.

Thanks for the kind comments :).

Laylam, does your cruise include Quest's next call into Bergen? If so, I'll hopefully be able to get a set of photos of you underway...I'll post them here if I do :)

We will be in Bergen, on the 30th July, between 8 am and 6 pm. Your photos have added to our excited anticipation!!

We were onboard but I didn't see us in the photos. We were in a Penthouse Spa Suite on the aft port corner. Thank you for sharing the link to the pictures. It was truly a glorious day there with bright sunshine and warm temperature. In fact for most of our port calls in Norway we had spectacular weather.

Sadly due to the way Seabourn Quest swung away from her berth, that corner stayed 'blind'. It really was such a nice afternoon in Bergen :)

We will be in Bergen, on the 30th July, between 8 am and 6 pm. Your photos have added to our excited anticipation!!

I'm glad they're adding to the pre-cruise excitement :D. I hope you have a great trip!

I love those spa suites. Were were in one last year: Monte Carlo- Lisbon. Spoiled forever. We had a middle one, but still great views. Loved the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums