Fantasy June 28 10 day cruise - best entertainment ever

We just got off the Fantasy this morning after 10 nights. Fabulous cruise! The cruise director was Mike ? A British accent. He put together incredible entertainment for the entire cruise. Magic Dave, several different comedians, some terrific singers and musicians. Plus the characters were out and about a lot more than normal with lots of personal interactions. It was really a great 10 days. I can't say enough about the quality. Plus We were in Ooh la la one night and Mike stopped by to sing a song. He too had a great voice. We had not sailed with Mike before but I hope he stays on the Fantasy because we are signed up for the 11 day in 2018. And Captain Fabian was also terrific. Very friendly and interactive with guests.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off the Fantasy this morning after 10 nights. Fabulous cruise! The cruise director was Mike ? A British accent. He put together incredible entertainment for the entire cruise. Magic Dave, several different comedians, some terrific singers and musicians. Plus the characters were out and about a lot more than normal with lots of personal interactions. It was really a great 10 days. I can't say enough about the quality. Plus We were in Ooh la la one night and Mike stopped by to sing a song. He too had a great voice. We had not sailed with Mike before but I hope he stays on the Fantasy because we are signed up for the 11 day in 2018. And Captain Fabian was also terrific. Very friendly and interactive with guests.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds like Mike Gibbons.Great guy (and fellow Tottenham fan). We sailed with him as Asst. CD in 2013.